Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters | Page 83 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked because of Jake's post. I'm not sure my response wasn't just an opinion, and not fact. And that is why my cryptic response of I hope to be wrong. I am not really confident in anything. Also, I am not sure if anyone really knows. As I said it is a 19 year old with a really big decision to make. What decisions did you have to make at 19?
Switching majors was a pretty big deal back then for me. I wish my decision was whether to accept $400,000+ to play a 2nd year in college or try to gamble and earn more than that by landing a 2-way. In theory he could probably make well over $1M if he decided to stick around here for multiple years like some of these UNC kids.

Switching majors was a pretty big deal back then for me. I wish my decision was whether to accept $400,000+ to play a 2nd year in college or try to gamble and earn more than that by landing a 2-way. In theory he could probably make well over $1M if he decided to stick around here for multiple years like some of these UNC kids.

Some of those UNC kids who have very little real shot to make it in the NBA...

I asked because of Jake's post. I'm not sure my response wasn't just an opinion, and not fact. And that is why my cryptic response of I hope to be wrong. I am not really confident in anything. Also, I am not sure if anyone really knows. As I said it is a 19 year old with a really big decision to make. What decisions did you have to make at 19?
I imagine he had to decide whether or not to eat his corn flakes after someone pissed in them. He probably had to decide whether or not to investigate who did the deed as well.

I imagine he had to decide whether or not to eat his corn flakes after someone pissed in them. He probably had to decide whether or not to investigate who did the deed
The decisions I had to make at 19 were whether I wanted 3 eggs or 4 at Kimmel for breakfast and whether I wanted to go to class or not that day lol.

I’m just guessing, but I think he’s going to follow what his agent recommends

He covers the Pistons? So, he doesn't really follow the NBA?
Joke Drummer GIF by Travis

hmmm...well an agent can get paid something this year or wait and hope they can get paid next...

an agent would likely be biased to get money as soon as they can...or risk getting nothing later...so...

not sure I like that.

Also, I hope Cuse#1 knows it’s all in fun. I think we’re all aware he’s using the voice to text feature. It just often leads to some hilarious results.
It's all good? I know how to read between the lines, room. Whatever you wanna however you wanna call it sure? I know it's all in fun but at the same time I take it seriously as well becaus obviously. I'm a huge fan and mintzs coming back or not We'll make a huge difference and how the seasons end up.

Last edited:
It's all good? I know how to read between the lines, room. Whatever you wanna however you wanna call it sure? I know it's all in fun but at the same time I take it seriously as well becaus obviously. I'm a huge fan and mintzs coming back or not We'll make a huge difference and how the seasons end up.

Big improvement. Keep at it.

I think he is going to go by what his dad says. Not his agent. And I have no idea what that might be. But his agent is going to want him to leave. And if he was to blindly follow him, he would have done that already. I think Judah doesn't know which way to go right now.

I think he is going to go by what his dad says. Not his agent. And I have no idea what that might be. But his agent is going to want him to leave. And if he was to blindly follow him, he would have done that already. I think Judah doesn't know which way to go right now.

Well, if you're only projected as the 55th pick by ESPN, who should know something about the NBA, then it doesn't really seem like much of a choice to me. Start being a journeyman now, or be a college star next year, and certainly improve your draft position over "probably not getting drafted", which is where you are right now, young man, regardless of what your dad, or uncle, or agent says.

Agents always want guys to leave. That’s how they get clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom