Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now NBA executives are grading on a curve based on how old they are?
What does "5th year, 22 year old" have to do with SOS? Judah played a much weaker schedule.

You sure sound like someone who is hoping Judah is gone or just stayed at a holiday inn.

guilty. i want him back. but in no sense can you build a great shooter argument.
and that's what it takes next level. and he is a flopper. #3 in ACC ft attempts

Last edited:
It's impossible to compare him to Judah, but I'm surprised Jerami Grant has been one of the best Syracuse talents in the NBA. And his brother Jerian was drafted a lot higher than him.

I thought that Jerian was pretty good at ND. Back to facts: Jerian had about two more assists, but otherwise very similar raw stats to Judah, albeit against significantly better competition (SOS 7.02 vs. 4.16); looking at their final year, since Judah was only here one year:

versus

He's a bigger (30lb heavier, only an inch taller) dude, so that can wear on his body - and probably not as quick - but I wonder how a real scout (not me, as an internet scout), would compare the two.
Judah is so much more talented than Jerian it's not even close

So now NBA executives are grading on a curve based on how old they are?
What does "5th year, 22 year old" have to do with SOS? Judah played a much weaker schedule.
Um, yes. Of course they are graded on a curve. Do you think it’s just coincidence that nearly all lottery picks are freshmen or sophomores? It’s been like this for awhile now.

The air balls stick out for me.
It’s not 1/2 but 0/2 and hitting nothing in a close game.

Again, I like him. But team results and some late game giving up doesn’t bode well.

I think he could benefit from another year in college but I think you’re also exaggerating what he does as a player with some of your posts. Does he do some of those things, yes. Is that what his whole “game” is about, not even close.

I think he could benefit from another year in college but I think you’re also exaggerating what he does as a player with some of your posts. Does he do some of those things, yes. Is that what his whole “game” is about, not even close.
Yawn.

Makes sense on his part. Also have to be honest, looked to me like most tourney teams had guards who were his equal.
Obvious that he tests the waters. Watch out though I've heard it's ice cold.

I saw guards in the tournament that were much better than Quincy.

I say he'll be back.

Obvious that he tests the waters. Watch out though I've heard it's ice cold.

I saw guards in the tournament that were much better than Quincy.

I say he'll be back.
Jack Klugman says hold my beer.

I think there is a nuance here.

Is Judah better than [others] projected in the first round?
“Can he have a long career?” is different.

Objectively, I don't think a lot of people would have projected such a long career for Jason Hart. You never know.

His growth as a player this year was terrific. Traditionally SU guys make a big jump Fr to So year.
IMO, he needs a bit of strength and adding some consistent range on his shot. Playing up tempo with another ball handler can only help him, I think.
Love to have him back. The team is very close (Jesse) to having a shot to shock some people next year
That is me also assuming some new vitality in the players and that they have the ability to play good M2M defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom