Junior Day | Syracusefan.com

Junior Day

phil77

Hall of Fame
Rumor is that we are having one...

A couple of things.

1- Can we confirm for sure that this is happening?
2- Can we start to compile a list some place (this thread or another one) of who is actually going to be attending this event?

Saw this..
Chris Carter@Chris_Carter873 Apr
Syracuse junior day invite ✊

Bridgewater NJ, DE.

While Bridgewater (N.J.) Raritan plays a high caliber of opponent each season, they have not traditionally sent talent to the BCS level. That may change with the Class of 2014, as defensive end Chris Carter just finished up his junior season and recently received a visit from a top SEC program.

Well I guess that officially confirms that there will be a junior day...

So we should start a list of players that will be attending.

If Junior Day is the Spring game looks like some of the 2013 commits will also be there.

Corey@DatDudeBamm59m
Back To Syracuse April 20th For The Spring Game !

Corey Winfield.

corey cooper, corey holmes, and i wanted to say another 2014 recruit are supposed to be there as well. lot's of Corey's.

corey cooper, corey holmes, and i wanted to say another 2014 recruit are supposed to be there as well. lot's of Corey's.

Is it possible to have too many Coreys? Yeah, it probably is.
corey\'s.jpg

Add Kendall Moore to the list of commits to the Spring Game.

it actually may be a pretty good idea having some prospects at the game along with players who have already signed on the dotted line. Could lead to a lot of player recruiting player, which is always good.

SURecruiting@su_recruiting20 Feb
@XimiA52: I am taking my talents next fall to New York to play Football for the Syracuse Orange

Sorry if already mentioned Qazim "Ximi" Asani. Preferred Walk-on? Will be at Spring game. 2013 DT from Madison, WI.

@XimiA52: I am taking my talents next fall to New York to play Football for the Syracuse Orange

Sorry if already mentioned Ximi Asani. Preferred Walk-on? Will be at Spring game. 2013 DT from Madison, WI.
Do preferred walk-ons receive any financial assistance?

Sorry if already mentioned Qazim "Ximi" Asani. Preferred Walk-on? Will be at Spring game. 2013 DT from Madison, WI.

hopefully this is a preferred walk on. 6'1 265 isn't going to cut it

Colton Moskal will be at the Spring Game. Have a nice little group coming. I like that we will have guys who have already signed there as well.

Anyone know if any of these guys will be hitting Dino's for Friday night dinner.[/q

I'm not sure if you are allowed to bring recruits out on an unofficial visit. I don't believe so though?

hopefully this is a preferred walk on. 6'1 265 isn't going to cut it

I read he was 6'1 280 somewhere else. He kind of reminds me of Goggins in size. He also played TB/FB prior to switching full time to defense, so I'd assume he's pretty quick for his size.

Sean Fitz@seanfitz24738m
La Salle (Pa.) LB Zaire Franklin will visit Syracuse this weekend

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom