Just heard some bad news.. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Just heard some bad news..

Curious if he actually made the trip.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

If he's ineligible he CAN'T make the trip, can he? Ineligible players can't travel.

Wonder if Jake or CTO will weigh in soon...

Jake weighed in the other night and got vilified.

If he's ineligible he CAN'T make the trip, can he? Ineligible players can't travel.
Correct. That's why it's weird that it hasn't been confirmed.

It is not true, stop believing these threads by ppl i told you the other day if anybody was ineligible you would have heard bout it already complete bs

Unbelievable. First AO, now this. Can we have 1 year where we're the best team in the country without getting our season derailed?????????????

Well we will know by the time the game starts and I think we are fine either way against ND. If he plays today he is obviously eligible if not then I have no idea how it works to become eligible at that point. If Mookie is on the bench today then same thing.

If they are not then I'll worry about Monday.

Bees seems to think it is true.

Jake weighed in the other night and got vilified.
He had a thread that said everybody was good to go on the 12th. Didn't see what else he posted, was it deleted?

What did mookie do? Get caught playing with laurie fine?

A fight. Only my guess but I think it happened a few weeks ago and just now came to a head.

It is not true, stop believing these threads by ppl i told you the other day if anybody was ineligible you would have heard bout it already complete bs

I hope your right but bees seems certain

It's been brought up by 2 separate people this morning; John the other day; and bees confirmed this morning it was true. That's about as legit as it gets around here...

I heard about the fight too.

Save you from reading, according to Mike Waters​
"Everyone's eligible. If any player had been academically ineligible, they would not have been able to travel to road games (even when school wasn't in session like last week's trip to Villanova)".​
So there we have it​
Bees isn't known to blow smoke though, I don't know who to trust here...

I heard about the fight too.

Was it at Chucks? I remember a fun night at Chucks a few years back where T-Rob was scuffling with members of the football team. I can't remember if it was the same incident, but Devendorf threw a chair at a Chucks employee (one of those Yellow shirt wearing dudes) and hit him right in the face. Guy was pretty hurt.

Scary stuff to see. I was only about six feet from T-Rob when he started throwing 'bows.

Unbelievable. First AO, now this. Can we have 1 year where we're the best team in the country without getting our season derailed?????????????

At a point you wonder if we did sell our souls for that 03 Title we havent caught one break since. This will be absolutely devestating.

Bees isn't known to blow smoke though, I don't know who to trust here...

Someone has hijacked Bees' computer.

I don't know what is up but Mike wouldn't just write something like that without making sure that was a fact.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom