Women's Lacrosse - K-Train | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse K-Train

There is so much unknown Rehfuss is a lawyer for her father’s law firm . I just don’t see Kayla going down without a fight even though if this is all true she should step down no one is bigger then the program

If what is alleged is true it’s a relationship with a subordinate. Seems like clear grounds. I can see Kayla resigning and saying she needs to focus on her family and all the stuff that’s going on. It’s a distraction for the program and she can do the right thing. She can come back into the sport in a few years.

Copied from fanlax

d Jul 03, 2024 10:12 am

Zoom results: no accountability, no change in coaching staff, total zoom time 3:00 minutes.

I still don't know if any of this is true or not, but if Coach Rehfuss is still on the staff for Fall Ball, I'll be leaning towards the latter.

I still don't know if any of this is true or not, but if Coach Rehfuss is still on the staff for Fall Ball, I'll be leaning towards the latter.
Appears she will be if the poster on Fanlax is true

Something is definitely off. Womens college lax coaches calling a random Zoom meeting on July 3rd makes little sense. Perhaps the rumor mill has gotten out of hand and this whole story is false (wouldn't be the first or last time) but there's to much smoke for this all to be BS.

just checked out the site that "broke" the story and they have a post that says SU compliance has been turning a blind eye to her violating NCAA policies since she has been here.

huh?
This is complete BS. (Not shooting the messenger here) The AD does not tolerate rogue coaches. Look not further than the women's basketball program.

Something is definitely off. Womens college lax coaches calling a random Zoom meeting on July 3rd makes little sense. Perhaps the rumor mill has gotten out of hand and this whole story is false (wouldn't be the first or last time) but there's to much smoke for this all to be BS.
Yea, this is so bizarre. And if it wasn't true, then I go back to my original theory on some of this stuff coming from the Spallina camp. But who knows, I dont know what to believe anymore.

Yea, this is so bizarre. And if it wasn't true, then I go back to my original theory on some of this stuff coming from the Spallina camp. But who knows, I dont know what to believe anymore.

It is very bizarre, this is the equivalent of Gary Gait calling/scheduling an all team zoom on Halloween or Christmas Eve out of the blue with rumors swirling.

I highly doubt this has anything to do with Joe Spallina and that's me putting it nicely. The Joey situation/concern has been resolved favorably and he's a head coach of a D1 womens program, he's not concerned about SU's coaching situation especially after his daughter bolted for Clemson.

Would be quiet the story if the info came from the other assistant.

it'd seem that all parties have come to the conclusion or agreement that no staff changes are needed. having one individual be an actual attorney is a twist.

for the next stretch, how the team is taken up with their coaches will matter.

observation only, there's been a well above average amount of drama for offseason lax teams. both squads probably want the summer to be summer and then be about fall ball.

There is no way Emma Ward/the decommits have nothing to do with this though right? Seems like a good deal of damage has been done already, no matter how this plays out

There is no way Emma Ward/the decommits have nothing to do with this though right? Seems like a good deal of damage has been done already, no matter how this plays out
Ah, I don't know.

If Emma and/or the recruits knew about this, I'd find it hard to believe that it didn't come out before this.
1720019617975.gif

Unfortunately the drama seems to start and end with one family. Hope things settle down now.
ya it's definitely joe spallina's fault that the women's head coach at cuse allegedly got caught sleeping with a subordinate and is now separated from her husband

Clay does still have a pic of he and Kayla as his Facebook profile pic. That's some inside info for you right there.

Clay does still have a pic of he and Kayla as his Facebook profile pic. That's some inside info for you right there.
As does Kayla with Clay on her Instagram he attends all the games and is very enthusiastic while watching the games I reallly want to atleast hear someone claim to have proof? Ite all rumor mill I can’t even find where a single former or current player unfollowed her let alone accused her of this

As does Kayla with Clay on her Instagram he attends all the games and is very enthusiastic while watching the games I reallly want to atleast hear someone claim to have proof? Ite all rumor mill I can’t even find where a single former or current player unfollowed her let alone accused her of this

Do you think a disgruntled parent started the rumor because she was pissed about her daughter's playing time and had an axe to grind with Kayla?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom