Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fwiw since i heard this news 3 hours ago I’ve found myself jolted out of my chair and in the children’s ER waiting on blood results. We all have such issues but I share in case it helps some of you keep this in perspective.
I hope everything goes well.
I hope people read and understand that there are worse things in life than losing a pg.Good luck and I’ll say a prayer for you and yours.

Woody just went live on IG as well and Kadary and Frank both made brief appearances. When asked about transferring, Woody said “don’t know what you all are talking about me leaving”. And before he ended the video, he said “I’m leaving..not leaving Syracuse but just getting off” and then the video ended abruptly. It was very odd and the guys were all laughing and chilling out.
WOODY IS GOING TO TRANSFER TO LEMOYNE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Woody just went live on IG as well and Kadary and Frank both made brief appearances. When asked about transferring, Woody said “don’t know what you all are talking about me leaving”. And before he ended the video, he said “I’m leaving..not leaving Syracuse but just getting off” and then the video ended abruptly. It was very odd and the guys were all laughing and chilling out.
It’s not life and death for them for them like well it is for us

Fwiw since i heard this news 3 hours ago I’ve found myself jolted out of my chair and in the children’s ER waiting on blood results. We all have such issues but I share in case it helps some of you keep this in perspective.
Good luck, had to bring my oldest to golisano once. They are amazing there, made me a lifetime supporter.

The idea that JG3 was promised the starting gig seems farfetched to me. You can believe it if you want. He wasn't anywhere near the type of recruit Xmas or Coleman were.

Of course it hurts losing Kadary, he oozed potential. But he did not ooze a commitment to the Cuse in any comparable way that JG3 does.

One guy got a fair chance to replace a sophomore who had regressed and the other didn't.

Nothing like how explosive the Butler guards. They did whatever they wanted. How many layups did Kadary get in the past 4-5 games? Butlers had more I just last nights game. He didn’t blow by anyone in the tournament. He had one dunk off a great pass from Marek. He drove twice against Houston and got called for two offensive fouls.
Girard shot about 35% from the field. Maybe he made Kadary look more explosive. Either way, we were better when Kadary was in the game.

No, one of them didn't. He got his pocked picked more than any PG I've witnessed at SU (and towards the end of the season) AND he can not break a defender down off the dribble to save his life no matter who the center is.
The fact that Dolezaj broke the press when Joe was in and Kadary did when he was in is telling. It also shows the coach sees it. He definitely played Kadary more in certain defensive matchups. That is part of what makes this so frustrating. I know the coach knows he is playing the lesser player. Yet he is still going to do it.

Last edited:
This is going to be a take nobody likes, but this entire situation in the NCAA is the manifestation of entitlement come full circle.

You’re the best, so many followers, what school you picking? Sweet InstaChat.

This entire generation of players, who grew up never outside of the public eye / instant gratification social media driven paradigm, now have a free pass to take any minor grievance they’ve had and move on. There’s no opportunity to build character through adversity or struggle, because there’s no penalty in quitting and leaving.

And it’s completely unsustainable for the system the way it’s currently set up. AAU Ball everywhere.

And it started with picking hats and “The Decision”.

Brave new world we’re entering. And if you embrace the player’s having this power, then you’ve got to embrace what comes with it. And this, well, this is what comes with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom