Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABACC.

please Anywhere But the ACC.
don't ever wanna play kadary. he will totally smoke buddy and joe.
You know he's going to Duke or UNC and will put up 25 in yet another loss to Roy or K.

How ‘bout Woody? The silent assassin convinced everyone to move on and then walks into a starting role.

Talk about dumb like a fox... Dude had the master plan from jump.
Yes sir. Led the revolt for everyone to leave ... only to stay and take everyone’s playing time. Genius

Benny and Woody be a fun as hell duo at the wing...hopefully we arent jumping the gun that Newton is coming back...
Yea...I would love if Woody is staying but I'm skeptical. I think he's waiting for the Kadary news to die down then boom! Eh but who knows, maybe after talking with his family he has calmed down and can see the opportunity in front of him. Especially if AG/QG/MD are all gone. Theres some minutes there for him on a ACC team.

see..I dont believe interest will go down. It will turn into almost like free agency interest which powers pro sports during the off-season.

agreed on the expectations front, but it’s been that way for awhile with early departing players if were honest. I fully expect more up and down seasons from usual powerhouses
Pro sports have drafts and you can lock up players for a number of years. Free agency in college sports will certainly diminish interest.

Yea...I would love if Woody is staying but I'm skeptical. I think he's waiting for the Kadary news to die down then boom! Eh but who knows, maybe after talking with his family he has calmed down and can see the opportunity in front of him. Especially if AG/QG/MD are all gone. Theres some minutes there for him on a ACC team.
JB making a statement said a lot to me - feel like he would only do that if everyone left who was going to leave? Who knows

JB making a statement said a lot to me - feel like he would only do that if everyone left who was going to leave? Who knows
Yea...definitely would be premature of him to put that out if he wasn't sure of who was staying or going. Then again, Lykes told his coach he was going pro and the next day he was in the portal lol.

Pro sports have drafts and you can lock up players for a number of years. Free agency in college sports will certainly diminish interest.
Well see...by interest...do you mean TV ratings, TV packages, attendance? Which will take the hits

You think Kadary single handidly won us any games in the tournament? Did you actually watch the games?
Did he ever take over a game during the season?

He's a great addition and contributer but he's also replaceable. The Houston guards pretty much shut him down.

I like Joe a lot and I've always said he's important to our team going forward. He has a role to play...(not sure i agree with the role our head coach has for him but I'm not the coach.) But this made me laugh...what a highlight reel lol.
Yeah I needed this highlight, i legit lol'd. The lose the ball behind the back dribble straight into a 30ft shot is kind of amazing. And then during same possession, Kadary has sick drive and finish. This one highlight says a lot.

Next year is going to be the first season i ever contemplated not watching any Syracuse games because the coach plays favorites and has clearly lost his mind.
you didnt know that about the last 2 seasons? i thought everyone was just cool with it

ya don't think JB puts out a statement if he was expecting any more shoes to drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom