Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe Woody and AG are staying. I think the heat got to JB this time and he had to release a public "kiss arse" statement to the 3 that already have left. Feels like damage control than that is the end of the transfers.
I hope so!!!

ya don't think JB puts out a statement if he was expecting any more shoes to drop

No he just had to say something today.

Losing Richmond for no good reason is a massive disaster he couldn't ignore.

The other guys probably want to see if we bring in someone better than them at their position. Why would Alan Griffen leave to not get drafted or be a bench player or go to a mid major if JB is going to start him after the way he ended the season?

This is going to be a take nobody likes, but this entire situation in the NCAA is the manifestation of entitlement come full circle.

You’re the best, so many followers, what school you picking? Sweet InstaChat.

This entire generation of players, who grew up never outside of the public eye / instant gratification social media driven paradigm, now have a free pass to take any minor grievance they’ve had and move on. There’s no opportunity to build character through adversity or struggle, because there’s no penalty in quitting and leaving.

And it’s completely unsustainable for the system the way it’s currently set up. AAU Ball everywhere.

And it started with picking hats and “The Decision”.

Brave new world we’re entering. And if you embrace the player’s having this power, then you’ve got to embrace what comes with it. And this, well, this is what comes with it.

No offense, but the bolded is pretty damn patronizing. You're suggesting that many of these players haven't faced adversity or struggle? Look at the background of a lot of these players, they've faced types of adversity that I can hardly fathom.

woody is back?!!!
his tweet to KR wishing him well kinda implies that he's staying in a way...if you read it like that.

I also thought it was interesting that Marek mentioned Woody specifically in his post game presser after Houston as a player that really improved over the course of the year.

No offense, but the bolded is pretty damn patronizing. You're suggesting that many of these players haven't faced adversity or struggle? Look at the background of a lot of these players, they've faced types of adversity that I can hardly fathom.
Fair point, I could’ve worded the message better... I spent years 4-36 of my life playing or coaching. The real life struggle and adversity that some face was something I had no experience with until seeing their perspectives, and that education never ceases.

There’s lessons learned through adversity and struggle specific to courts/fields alike though, that will be no longer.

Haven't heard a peep on any portal kids. I truly think they are waiting for all of the dominoes to fall before going into the portal to “sell”
Just want to thank you for sharing. Insider's get a lot of ish and catch way to much "shoot the messenger" shrapnel on here. But many on here appreciate what you, and others, bring to the board. Thanks again

He should’ve been starting PG playing 30 plus and used like Flynn and Ennis - the guy with the ball all the time, creating everything.

Instead he played half the game and would play off the ball half of that time. Like he’s fricken Frank Howard or something.

How many times did some of us pine for them to “give Kadary the keys”?

So stupid. This whole situation is maddening.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors