Class of 2014 - Kaleb Joseph..,, | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Kaleb Joseph..,,

Josh Pastner and Memphis now in on Joseph. Gonna be a tough battle for this one.

Josh Pastner and Memphis now in on Joseph. Gonna be a tough battle for this one.
ACC---------------->AAC th_shaqawwww.png

If that was the good news about Joseph, color me unimpressed.
Either way, doesn't sound like he'd commit soon. I retract my vote on this.
Kaleb! Kayyyyyyylebbbbbb!
Come back to us, bro. Don't explore other options.
SUball

"Why say no, when it feels so good to say yes?"
original.jpg

Love the skirmish with Goodluck at the 2:05 mark.

I hate to say this...but does the fact that Ennis will log most of the minutes at the point in year two place us out of landing this kid?

Love the skirmish with Goodluck at the 2:05 mark.

I hate to say this...but does the fact that Ennis will log most of the minutes at the point in year two place us out of landing this kid?
Not at all.
Two words: Combo Guard.
Both of these have enough height and length to play SG in our offense, comparable to Triche last year.
JB uses PG and SG interchangeably lately, so I'll throw out a third word.
Coexist.
;)

Not at all.
Two words: Combo Guard.
Both of these have enough height and length to play SG in our offense, comparable to Triche last year.
JB uses PG and SG interchangeably lately, so I'll throw out a third word.
Coexist.
;)

Who is the bigger priority right now, Whitehead or Joseph? Landing them both would put the roster at 5 guards for '14-'15 correct with Ennis, Cooney, Patterson, Whitehead, and Joseph.

Fantastic problem to have.

Who is the bigger priority right now, Whitehead or Joseph? Landing them both would put the roster at 5 guards for '14-'15 correct with Ennis, Cooney, Patterson, Whitehead, and Joseph.

You forgot gbinje

Big time. I love these problems. :)
I have a feeling it's on them now, not the staff as these are both studs. Getting either would solve any ball handling problems as we'd have at least two with the ability to play PG when you include Ennis.

Just speculating though.

I guess he should technically be in there as well...gonna be used as a 1, 2, and 3.
No need for him to ever play the 3. We are stacked there as well.

Both are priorities.

Francis...you always know how to peak optimism, sir!
:) I have always felt confident about Joseph and it's basically all about getting him on campus for a visit to get that commitment. Whitehead on the other hand seems more like 50-50, which is why I would offer Newton and keep all options open. Would hate to miss out on Newton if things don't work out with Whitehead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom