Class of 2014 - Kaleb Joseph..,, | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Kaleb Joseph..,,

Oh, lawwwwwd. Just. Too. Good.
I can't even keep up with them, just started with Brandon Reese alley oop thread LOL and Jermaine Lawrence...
it's like brain freeze and a splitting headache all at the same time.

I'm in love, and in pain.
Now, if I ever get bored again in my lifetime, I know where to get rejuvenated.
Those were the days. I like to think of the Bjorn era as my finest contributions to the board in the nearly 14 or 15 years I've been a member.

Going to propose right now, that this kid's nickname is Michael Scott. Never has there been a player whose style invokes so many "That's what she said" references!

He would slide right in.

...And once he's in there ... its' impossible to predict what he's going to do. He could spin and score, no-look, dunk, stop and pop ...

I will give you both tees all day brother.

Did u just give a triple tee ?

Syracuse Basketball @syrbasketball
Let the SU-G'town rivalry continue. RT @therecruitscoop: Georgetown offers 2014 Mass PG Kaleb Joseph.

Yawning-782520.jpg

Saw on twitter we recently offered. Pass first PG. Really really like what I see. Duke also on him. New Hampshire kid.

A tad flashy, great vision, decent shot for a PG. if you watch him on YouTube, you'll see he has what I call the "Pearl crossover"- its a one handed crossover. Never thought I'd ever see a kid with that move again.

Lots to like here.

Have to say (again) I watched more on this kid. Love him. LOVE him.

I am not a recruitnick, but he's got the tangibles and the intangibles. Like I said...a moxie PG which is what I think you need to win the ring. Hope we land him.

Francis - so u think this 2014 class is gonna be Chris M, Joseph and either goodluck/center? or do we pass on a center if either christmas and coleman dont bolt?

Video a little bit older, but can't get enough footage on this kid. Seems like he has ice in his veins.

Francis - so u think this 2014 class is gonna be Chris M, Joseph and either goodluck/center? or do we pass on a center if either christmas and coleman dont bolt?

Really like Joseph but don't you think there's a very good chance we get Whitehead instead of Joseph and/or Goodluck

I think the first two you mentioned are locked in with Joseph/Whitehead/TBD getting that 2nd spot and the 3rd is probably the biggest question mark. At this point unless we turn up the heat again, I expect Goodluck to end up at Indiana. Until we know definitely what is going to happen with DC2 and Rak, I'm not sure if the staff will make center a high priority until next spring. 2015 is very deep with talented bigs like Diallo and Diagne, who are probably better overall prospects than what they can get in 2014.

Really like Joseph but don't you think there's a very good chance we get Whitehead instead of Joseph and/or Goodluck
Whitehead will most likely drag out his recruitment until the fall or spring. I'm sure Joseph or another prospect would have committed to SU by then.

awesome recruiting classes, msg for the acc tourney.. interrupting the two team duopoly.. i bet duke and unc are just thrilled to see the orangemen invade their hoops turf..

They offer Joseph? The last few posts include several players...so just making sure.

my bad .. meant as the cards join the ACC .. wrong context sorry for the confusion.

Tyler Ennis/Kaleb Joseph
Briscoe/BJ Johnson/Bus/Cooney
Bryant/Roberson
McCullough/Grant
Diallo/Obokoh

Holy nutsack.

You forgot DC2!

But if you factor in odds of going pro, you've got to take out these (in my odds order):
1. Grant - I think he is exploding and this is his last year - not a real problem though, look at all the back-up talent.
2. Tyler - I think he is here 2 years, he has geared his future to the pro's.
3. McCollough - JB said best since Melo, but Francis' doubts had me lower him.
4. DC2 - I think he will be here in '15. I think he could leave but will choose to stay - that is how you become a local hero.

You subtract those and we still have a major team:
pg KJ2/Buss
sg Briscoe/Cooney
sf: BJ/Bryant
pf: Roberson/Bryant
c: DC2/Diallo/Obokoh

You forgot DC2!

But if you factor in odds of going pro, you've got to take out these (in my odds order):
1. Grant - I think he is exploding and this is his last year - not a real problem though, look at all the back-up talent.
2. Tyler - I think he is here 2 years, he has geared his future to the pro's.
3. McCollough - JB said best since Melo, but Francis' doubts had me lower him.
4. DC2 - I think he will be here in '15. I think he could leave but will choose to stay - that is how you become a local hero.

You subtract those and we still have a major team:
pg KJ2/Buss
sg Briscoe/Cooney
sf: BJ/Bryant
pf: Roberson/Bryant
c: DC2/Diallo/Obokoh

BJ and Roberson should be fantastic seasoned vets by then and Bryant should make an immediate impact. Briscoe also really impresses me.

Francis, would the staff take both Joesph and Whitehead in the 2014 class or is it one or the other? I know everyone is high on Joseph as a PG but Whitehead is an offensive force who can make his own shot, get to the rim like Dion, and is also a very good passer/ball handler. I could see taking both.The center spot is too crowded so I don't think Goodluck will be a priority and I doubt the PT situation is attractive to him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom