Class of 2014 - Kaleb Joseph..,, | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Kaleb Joseph..,,

Love the skirmish with Goodluck at the 2:05 mark.

I hate to say this...but does the fact that Ennis will log most of the minutes at the point in year two place us out of landing this kid?
Not if he is buying into the SU two year plan. The MCW/Dion kind of get your feet wet/observe then take over in a big way and go the league sales pitch.

According to that plan, Ennis is gone by '15 and Kaleb moves into the spotlight. Yes, he could start for Rutgers from day 1, or he can show a little patience and be the point man that has a front line of jr Roberson, jr BJ, fr Bryant and sr DC2. Destroying teams in front of 30k, playing for the ACC title, and coontending for the NC.

Not if he is buying into the SU two year plan. The MCW/Dion kind of get your feet wet/observe then take over in a big way and go the league sales pitch.

According to that plan, Ennis is gone by '15 and Kaleb moves into the spotlight. Yes, he could start for Rutgers from day 1, or he can show a little patience and be the point man that has a front line of jr Roberson, jr BJ, fr Bryant and sr DC2. Destroying teams in front of 30k, playing for the ACC title, and coontending for the NC.
That was a thing of beauty.
teetrophy.jpg

@TheRecruitScoop: Oklahoma State offered 2014 PG Kaleb Joseph of Mass Rivals (MA).

While Christopher McCullough takes the NBA by storm and wins rookie of the year unanimously as he dethrones Lebron?

SUball

I want a goddamned commitment from somebody by next Thursday or I'll kick some figging rocks all over this btch.
Dude, I don't know what you've been getting into, but every post I see of yours tonight has me rolling!

This is going to be a major battle - didn't feel like this a week ago when everyone was overly confident. Also...where is that good news we've all be waiting for from SUFan44?

This is going to be a major battle - didn't feel like this a week ago when everyone was overly confident. Also...where is that good news we've all be waiting for from SUFan44?
You got to have faith- George Michael

I asked someone else and they said its very close to us.

Cusetown, you hearing anything?

From yesterday and KMac is a Cuse grad.

Kevin McNamara ‏@KevinMcNamara33 40s
Can you say Fab 5? Providence hosting crew today includes Kaleb Joseph + Paschal Chukwu. Also in on J.Lindsey, Abdul-Malik Abu, J.Terrell

Can you say Fab 5? Providence hosting crew today includes Kaleb Joseph + Paschal Chukwu. Also in on J.Lindsey, Abdul-Malik Abu, J.Terrell
It's a beautiful dream you have and I wish your Friars the best of luck this year, but still
just a dream. :)

Oh sweet, friarj is back. Jump from a high altitude into hardened concrete. K, thanks bye

Oh sweet, friarj is back. Jump from a high altitude into hardened concrete. K, thanks bye

wow, thanks for the greeting. That's okay, Cooley is pissing off UConn fans too.

I don't think I am going out on a limb to say that the reference to fab 5 has zero connection to it occurring at providence. It instead is talking about the quality of the players. Sorry to burst your bubble.

wow, thanks for the greeting. That's okay, Cooley is pissing off UConn fans too.
Yea. Syracuse is really struggling in every aspect of college basketball. #Providencebballdoesntexistinbasketballmindsoutofshitttrhodeisland.

I don't think I am going out on a limb to say that the reference to fab 5 has zero connection to it occurring at providence. It instead is talking about the quality of the players. Sorry to burst your bubble.

You are not bursting my bubble, I am not under one bit of preconception that PC would land all these kids. I'm just posting a tweet that shows Joseph is still shopping. If we landed two of these kids it would be beyond awesome, but who knows Cooley is not scared of the big boys like Welsh and Keno were. I will say that I would put the odds at even money that we get Chukwu and Lindsey.

You are not bursting my bubble, I am not under one bit of preconception that PC would land all these kids. I'm just posting a tweet that shows Joseph is still shopping. If we landed two of these kids it would be beyond awesome, but who knows Cooley is not scared of the big boys like Welsh and Keno were. I will say that I would put the odds at even money that we get Chukwu and Lindsey.
You just have to hope they play this time.
Signed Your Pal,
Ricky Ledo

Yea. Syracuse is really struggling in every aspect of college basketball. #Providencebballdoesntexistinbasketballmindsoutofshitttrhodeisland.

What is wrong with your head? I come in peace, no need for all the BS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom