Class of 2014 - Kaleb Joseph..,, | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Kaleb Joseph..,,

rick ledo is a talent. and if anything, they can say they landed a big fish which is a profile raiser. however, until friars actually beat out cuse for a recruit, we have no reason to fear or be angered with cooley.

From yesterday and KMac is a Cuse grad.

Kevin McNamara ‏@KevinMcNamara33 40s
Can you say Fab 5? Providence hosting crew today includes Kaleb Joseph + Paschal Chukwu. Also in on J.Lindsey, Abdul-Malik Abu, J.Terrell
obamalolz.png

You are not bursting my bubble, I am not under one bit of preconception that PC would land all these kids. I'm just posting a tweet that shows Joseph is still shopping. If we landed two of these kids it would be beyond awesome, but who knows Cooley is not scared of the big boys like Welsh and Keno were. I will say that I would put the odds at even money that we get Chukwu and Lindsey.
Cooley is a very good recruiter indeed. So it would be no shock if you guys could land 2-3 of those players since everybody besides Lindsey aren't too far away from campus.

Remember back before the Nichols, Roberts, Watkins...etc. class? There was an article talking about the fab five Jersey kids going to Rutgers together. And posters from their board were coming over talking smack about how they were going to get them all. Well, I think the only one they got was Marquis Webb, and that is because we didn't want him. Meanwhile we got at least two of them.

Ok, let's get something straightened out. Kaleb Joseph is going to be Orange and anyone who thinks for even a nanosecond that he is going to PC is delusional. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. My hat's off to Cooley for changing the basketball culture at Providence but they have a long way to go before they start landing big fish on a consistent basis.

Landing Ricky Ledo, as it turns out was not a major recruiting achievement. The word was out that he had a world of problems which would likely keep him from ever stepping on the court. We were already zeroing in on Ennis when PC was finalizing the Ledo commitment. Players proximity to a specific school being a determining factor has diminished to the point of pretty much not even being a factor in 95% of all top 100 kids. I'd be surprised to see PC land more than one of any that have been mentioned in this thread and would be less surprised if they didn't land any.

Common sense says if there is a spot open at Syracuse, and there is, Joseph will be looking at SU before PU

Remember back before the Nichols, Roberts, Watkins...etc. class? There was an article talking about the fab five Jersey kids going to Rutgers together. And posters from their board were coming over talking smack about how they were going to get them all. Well, I think the only one they got was Marquis Webb, and that is because we didn't want him. Meanwhile we got at least two of them.

I did not tweet it, a reporter did, and I was only pointing out that Joseph is not quite done for Cuse yet. Although it would not surprise me. Cooley does have a great shot at Lindsey though which would be really amazing to pull that kid out of the south. Chukwu would be great because the Boneyarder's think he is their birthright.

So, uh, we don't play you anymore, why are you here?

Did you not read the original post? Our schools are recruiting some of the same kids.

If I get some info on kids both our schools are recruiting I won't bother next time

Adios

I did not tweet it, a reporter did, and I was only pointing out that Joseph is not quite done for Cuse yet. Although it would not surprise me. Cooley does have a great shot at Lindsey though which would be really amazing to pull that kid out of the south. Chukwu would be great because the Boneyarder's think he is their birthright.
Oh, I didn't mean to imply you came up with it, just that it reminded me of that article all those years ago.

Did you not read the original post? Our schools are recruiting some of the same kids.

If I get some info on kids both our schools are recruiting I won't bother next time

Adios
Our school is recruiting Kaleb Joseph. Your school is recruiting* him.

*prospect is just bored and wanted to go check out providence, get some free swag, watch the pawsox, and hang out with some friends. He definitely isn't going there.

Cooley is a very good recruiter indeed. So it would be no shock if you guys could land 2-3 of those players since everybody besides Lindsey aren't too far away from campus.

Only the ones that don't qualify

Adios

Are the dominicans usually this testy?

Are the dominicans usually this testy?
Nohavus Hyschoolis Eqivalencicus = Roundballae Nix Qualificus!!

Amen

Bless me Father for I have sinned. It has been 2 semesters since I have attended class. I accepted gifts from "friends of the program" and I wore an under armor athletic supporter and we are a Nike School.

This board really, really wants Joseph. After working a 15 hour day, I came home to a showdown with PC fans. Absolutely love it.

No way in hell a recruit picks a program of lesser stature than Syracuse.

Sincerely,

Every Syracuse fan sweating Tobias Harris in 2009.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom