Class of 2014 - Kaleb Joseph..,, | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Kaleb Joseph..,,

People used to pay just to see Bjorn practice. I remember hearing that once.

I remember them saying it was a sellout at the YMCA in Fayetteville. People outside waiting to get a glimpse of Bjorn putting up 6 points, 3 assist and a rebound.

A toast to Bjorn!
98077651-champagne-toast.jpg

Still trying to figure out how to post tweets officially

The fact that they don't even have Syracuse as giving him an offer or even interest, coupled with that tweet by Meyer, shows that they have no clue what they are talking about in his recruitment
Exactly. KJ2 isn't being recruited by Kentucky, so I doubt our buddy Jerry knows much if anything about his recruitment.

Joseph being rated #67 at Skout actually was justified by saying he should have been lower because he was so out played when he was "scouted" this Spring. these services are something else

Joseph being rated #67 at Skout actually was justified by saying he should have been lower because he was so out played when he was "scouted" this Spring. these services are something else

Wow, did they give anymore details?

Wow, did they give anymore details?

it was in a thread on their board. People were accusing them for dropping McCoullough to 16 because it's not a high subscriber board, and then KJ was brought up with his low ranking as another example since he is a strong Cuse lean and that was Evan Daniels justification basically.

it was in a thread on their board. People were accusing them for dropping McCoullough to 16 because it's not a high subscriber board, and then KJ was brought up with his low ranking as another example since he is a strong Cuse lean and that was Evan Daniels justification basically.

He's going to pump up the players being recruited to his area (Lexington) to ensure he maintains his following. No way for him to be unbiased.

What confuses me is that Joseph hasn't been seen nationally since April and he must have played good enough then for Jerry Meyer to bump him up 30 plus spots to 32 overall, and ESPN has him in the 50 range. Daniels on the other hand claims that he looked soooo bad that his 67 ranking is actually a courtesy lmaooo like huh?????
wtf2.png
I think Daniels was probably too busy checking out Dave Telep's knockers than doing actual scouting:rolling:

What confuses me is that Joseph hasn't been seen nationally since April and he must have played good enough then for Jerry Meyer to bump him up 30 plus spots to 32 overall, and ESPN has him in the 50 range. Daniels on the other hand claims that he looked soooo bad that his 67 ranking is actually a courtesy lmaooo like huh?????View attachment 4002 I think Daniels was probably too busy checking out Dave Telep's knockers than doing actually scouting:rolling:
To give Daniels the benefit of the doubt I think he was a bit flustered trying to justify their rankings don't take into account subscriber numbers

Joseph told our old friends at Skout that he plans to visit SU, Providence, UConn, Marquette, and Minnesota:confused: after the AAU season. What's really good with Minnesota getting all of this love from guards lately?

Joseph told our old friends at Skout that he plans to visit SU, Providence, UConn, Marquette, and Minnesota:confused: after the AAU season. What's really good with Minnesota getting all of this love from guards lately?

I said it in another thread. Richard Pitino is going to bring big time east coast talent to Minnesota. I hate the fact that him and Crean are and will continue to swoop in and recruit players Syracuse is recruiting.

Probably sending recruiting info in Louisville envelopes.

Not this again, with Minny.
If this dude pulls that, my pants will be sad.

We've got to get one of Whitehead/Joseph to commit already.
No more drama.

Not this again, with Minny.
If this dude pulls that, my pants will be sad.

We've got to get one of Whitehead/Joseph to commit already.
No more drama.

Did you ever think that you'd be this frustrated with Minnesota when it came to recruiting?

Did you ever think that you'd be this frustrated with Minnesota when it came to recruiting?
Not in a million years, man. Or better stated, not in the length of time it takes Minnesota to win a national championship.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom