Class of 2014 - Kaleb Joseph..,, | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Kaleb Joseph..,,

Minny will only take one of Newton or Joseph not both they play the same position.

I said it in another thread. Richard Pitino is going to bring big time east coast talent to Minnesota. I hate the fact that him and Crean are and will continue to swoop in and recruit players Syracuse is recruiting.
And how did that work out for Crean last year when we played them? There are plenty of talented players out there and I'm really comfortable with our staff making sure we end up with the personnel to continue to knock both those programs in the dirt if and when we play them.

And how did that work out for Crean last year when we played them? There are plenty of talented players out there and I'm really comfortable with our staff making sure we end up with the personnel to continue to knock both those programs in the dirt if and when we play them.

We certainly walked through Crean's team in the regional finals, despite two of his starting 5 being lottery pics.

We certainly walked through Crean's team in the regional finals, despite two of his starting 5 being lottery pics.

I believe its because he's a pretty poor in game coach. He just runs around looking crazy and asking his assistants why his game plan isn't working. Then they are like "coach all our guards are midgets, Coddie has really short arms and we only have one guy who can guard anyone." That's when he starts sucking face with his son and texting sweet nothings to every recruit he can .

I believe its because he's a pretty poor in game coach. He just runs around looking crazy and asking his assistants why his game plan isn't working. Then they are like "coach all our guards are midgets, Coddie has really short arms and we only have one guy who can guard anyone." That's when he starts sucking face with his son and texting sweet nothings to every recruit he can .
Cody is terribly overrated. The dude just isn't very good.

Funny stuff here. ;) And totally correct. Their guards couldn't shoot over the zone and couldn't penetrate. Our help D on Zeller was awesome. Meanwhile, they couldn't stop BT or MCW (24 pts) from penetrating.

Crean was looking mystified on the sideline.

Nice find Francis! How in the hell does everyone know thats a horrible pick except the people making the decision?
Lol it's really puzzling that the greatest player in b- ball has absolutely no idea how to evaluate talent. 5I5s8.png

Cody is going to become familiar with the flopping fines pretty quickly. His " fall into the defender" approach isn't going to cut it in the league. If he doesn't develop a Jumper I don't see him sticking for long.

Best of the UA Undeniable Camp - 7-5-13 - ESPN Insider

INGLEWOOD, Calif. -- Under Armour continued its "Grind" session circuit this week at Inglewood High School and the talent on display was high level. The Undeniable Camp introduced the players to a variety of skill-development drills, as well as some freelance scrimmaging.

Beastly Combo Guard
Kaleb Joseph (Nashua, N.H./Cushing Academy)
2014, PG/SG, 6-3, 180
Status: Claims offers from Syracuse, Maryland, Georgetown, Boston College, Tennessee, Providence, Seton Hall, Marquette and Minnesota
Joseph is physical combo guard who can either burst by his opponent for a tomahawk jam or pull up and nail the jump shot. Although he is more scorer than facilitator, he does have solid vision to find open teammates. Defensively, he swallowed up many of his opponents due to his physicality and excellent lateral quickness.

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncbrecruiting/national/post?id=7428&refresh=true

Been really quite on the Joseph front. He tweeted this about the LBJ Camp - love the chip on the shoulder.

kaleb joseph@kalebjoseph15

I'm tired of reading these tweets bout these dudes at lbj camp I will bust half those guards I can't wait to see these dudes

Awesome! Really hoping he comes here. Good thing he is a 4 star recruit or we would totally ruin him.

At 8:22 Kaleb plays a voicemail from JB. JB says he's "heart attack serious" about Kaleb playing poing guard for Syracuse. Jim also tells him to quick being soft and call him back.

That segment made my morning. James Arthur Boeheim.

It seems like JB fired up the passion on this call because Joseph had some doubts. After the voicemail, you can see it on the kids face how passionate he is about Syracuse. He's also playing it smart and knows he has to go with the best situation. Gonna be a fan of this kid no matter where he goes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom