Class of 2014 - Kaleb Joseph..,, | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Kaleb Joseph..,,

Can someone link the direct path? And when was this interview. Thanks.

http://www.y outube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vDWneq1t6eI

I had to put a space in there, otherwise it would auto embed.

As far as how recent, producer or talent mentions that it took a while to get out.
Most of the content was from a while back, months ago I'm guessing.

Haven't watched this all the way through yet, but here is a extended featured on Joseph and Nation.

Been waiting for this video for three months now ever since they posted the preview. Thanks AWMKY! Can't believe it took so damn long :bat:

http://www.y outube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vDWneq1t6eI

I had to put a space in there, otherwise it would auto embed.

As far as how recent, producer or talent mentions that it took a while to get out.
Most of the content was from a while back, months ago I'm guessing.
That was awesome, funny to hear JB gloat a little bit about his lottery picks.. I assume the video is more recent, hes says. 3 guards in the lottery in past 5 years. Mcw. Is included. So after the draft.

Been waiting for this video for three months now ever since they posted the preview. Thanks AWMKY! Can't believe it took so damn long :bat:

I know! Saw a tweet last night that said it was finally going to be released. The footage may be a little dated, but I don't think the desire to get this guy has dwindled (especially this board, haha). Based on the parts of the voice mail played, it seems like Kaleb was unsure of his offer from Syracuse...almost like he couldn't believe that it came.

That was awesome, funny to hear JB gloat a little bit about his lottery picks.. I assume the video is more recent, hes says. 3 guards in the lottery in past 5 years. Mcw. Is included. So after the draft.
Yeah, that part I thought was more recent too, but some excerpts were part of an older video.
How great is the JB part? You know he's messing around with him, but he's serious about wanting him to go to the best basketball program in the world too.

JB message made my day!

theres snow on the ground in the video when hes walking to the car it had to be atleast march

Thanks fab melo, for smashing my hopes and dreams in the face...again.
theres snow on the ground in the video when hes walking to the car it had to be atleast march

That was Hopkins, guys.
image.jpg

Thanks fab melo, for smashing my hopes and dreams in the face...again.
But wait, did JB (and now maybe it was Hop) just assume MCW would go lottery in that one quote? Mind blown.

Working off terrible speakers at work and the remixing doesn't help. Either way it's the best voicemail ever.

OH I agree. I just don't think that is anybody but Hopkins. The voice, cadence, and style are all vintage Hopkins and would be completely out of character for JB.

ps If you want the direct link on the embedded ones, you can just click the video title - that will take you to the youtube page for the vid.

OH I agree. I just don't think that is anybody but Hopkins. The voice, cadence, and style are all vintage Hopkins and would be completely out of character for JB.

agree definitely not jb. are we sure its even a syracuse coach?

agree definitely not jb. are we sure its even a syracuse coach?
Definitely Syracuse. You can tell when they kind of blur out Kaleb's speech that at the end he's saying Cuse. However, I think it does sound like JB anyway.

Dang, Houston! You've got me going back and not so sure who it is now.
Dang. Still think it's JB, but I wouldn't be surprised if you're right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom