Class of 2014 - Kaleb Joseph..,, | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Kaleb Joseph..,,

I thought when they scrambled Joseph saying the school you could make out Syracuse. 3 guards in 5 years could be them including Wes seeing as how he's a wing in the NBA. Then after MCW this year he can change his pitch to 4 lottery picks in 6 years. I'm not sure about the voice but personality it sounds a lot more like Hop than JB.

I thought when they scrambled Joseph saying the school you could make out Syracuse. 3 guards in 5 years could be them including Wes seeing as how he's a wing in the NBA. Then after MCW this year he can change his pitch to 4 lottery picks in 6 years. I'm not sure about the voice but personality it sounds a lot more like Hop than JB.
You dudes must have Tom creans tongue in your ear. That's jab.

That was definitely Hopkins. When I first listened to it, I thought this is not JB. That is 100% "Hop speak"

Yeah, that part I thought was more recent too, but some excerpts were part of an older video.
How great is the JB part? You know he's messing around with him, but he's serious about wanting him to go to the best basketball program in the world too.

JB message made my day!
Got me excited. JB wants the kid, and how often when he goes full on for a kid, do we end up not getting him (when PayPal and WWW aren't making it rain)

Got me excited. JB wants the kid, and how often when he goes full on for a kid, do we end up not getting him (when PayPal and WWW aren't making it rain)

JB getting hardnosed HCSS rubbing off on him

He gets up!
image.jpg

From ESPN article on Adidas Invitational Bball Tournament - 7/14/13

Good luck to Boeheim and Crean

ESPN 100 center Goodluck Okonoboh (Boston/Wilbraham & Monson), one of the nation’s best defensive players, had his bid to make the finals at adidas rejected when a layup from ESPN 100 point guard Kaleb Joseph (Nashua, N.H./Cushing Academy) rolled off the rim. The shot would have sent the game into overtime against an upstart squad from Quebec.

In the stands for that game were two head coaches who should factor prominently into Okonoboh’s decision: Indiana’s Tom Crean and Syracuse’s Jim Boeheim.

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/dave-telep/post?id=3836&refresh=true

No mention of possibility Boeheim was there to watch Joseph just as much?

From ESPN article on Adidas Invitational Bball Tournament - 7/14/13

Good luck to Boeheim and Crean

ESPN 100 center Goodluck Okonoboh (Boston/Wilbraham & Monson), one of the nation’s best defensive players, had his bid to make the finals at adidas rejected when a layup from ESPN 100 point guard Kaleb Joseph (Nashua, N.H./Cushing Academy) rolled off the rim. The shot would have sent the game into overtime against an upstart squad from Quebec.

In the stands for that game were two head coaches who should factor prominently into Okonoboh’s decision: Indiana’s Tom Crean and Syracuse’s Jim Boeheim.

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/dave-telep/post?id=3836&refresh=true

No mention of possibility Boeheim was there to watch Joseph just as much?
What do you expect from ESPN Outsider?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom