Class of 2014 - Kaleb Joseph..,, | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Kaleb Joseph..,,

E S P N Best of Adidas Invitational -

Best Facilitator
Kaleb Joseph (Ashburnham, Mass./Cushing Academy)
2014, PG, 6-2, 170

AAU: Mass Rivals
Offers: Boston College, Maryland, Tennessee, Syracuse, Connecticut, Pittsburgh and Marquette, among others
Joseph is a quick, fast point guard who is a good leader and does a great job getting teammates the ball where they can make or finish plays. Joseph pushes the ball at high speeds and changes directions while getting to the lane seemingly at will. He can make rhythm pull-up jumpers, but his ability to attack and deliver is truly special.

rn_kalebjoseph_ms_400.jpg

E S P N Best of Adidas Invitational -

Best Facilitator
Kaleb Joseph (Ashburnham, Mass./Cushing Academy)
2014, PG, 6-2, 170
AAU: Mass
Offers: Boston College, Maryland, Tennessee, Syracuse, Connecticut, Pittsburgh and Marquette, among others
Joseph is a quick, fast point guard who is a good leader and does a great job getting teammates the ball where they can make or finish plays. Joseph pushes the ball at high speeds and changes directions while getting to the lane seemingly at will. He can make rhythm pull-up jumpers, but his ability to attack and deliver is truly special.

rn_kalebjoseph_ms_400.jpg
Beautiful stuff. Fast, quick, gets into the lane at will, pushes the tempo and best facilitator?
I'm dreaming, right?
SUball

Oh, they missed something.
Kid's a gamer.
0:21 into it. I know I've posted this somewhere, but it's like a WWF move. Bumps the dude, then pretends like he got pushed.
Can't teach that. Also, he kinda got on Goodluck's nerves after converting the and one another game.
Not encouraging this, but he's very competitive and like Whitehead, doesn't like losing.

Hilarious that Evan Daniels actually tried justifying his ranking due to being out performed. talk about loss of credibility to your site

Hilarious that Evan Daniels actually tried justifying his ranking due to being out performed. talk about loss of credibility to your site
There's a formula they use. -10 spots for any Syracuse recruit, pretty simple one actually.

They offered both Goodluck and Kaleb now?
I hope they don't have money bags, cause it seems like a little too late to the game, foulers.
I smell foul play.

No way such a dynamic high octane player like Joseph would want OSU over SU.

Big 10 is a snails league, the ACC with be a powder keg by '14-'15

They offered both Goodluck and Kaleb now?
I hope they don't have money bags, cause it seems like a little too late to the game, foulers.

Looking like they're going for a six man class - already have four signed. No PG or PF signed yet.

Yeah...he could be the man from day one, but who will he have to distribute to?

Also he's not that much a man of his word...unless pouring heart and soul is a one year process.

“I’m extremely excited for the opportunity to coach here at FIU,” Pitino said. “After speaking with FIU President Mark Rosenberg and Pete Garcia, I know that we share the same vision of success. I can’t wait to get started. I will pour my heart and soul into this program. FIU and the South Florida community are extremely attractive to student-athletes. I know we have a lot to offer both in the classroom and on the court. The sky is the limit with this university.”

Quick highlights of a prep match-up between Joseph and Goodluck. Awesome throw down by Joseph at beginning and also includes the stare down on Goodluck that led to some words.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom