Class of 2014 - Kaleb Joseph..,, | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Kaleb Joseph..,,

Adam Finkelstein@FinkelsteinNERR
BREAKING - Kaleb Joseph Cuts List to 3 - Providence, Syracuse & West Virgina.

Lets get it!
Great news, thanks man. Glad GTown and Pitt are out of the running, among others.
Come on, Kaleb. Pull the trigger. You know you want to win, dude.
teetrophy.jpg

Huggins seems to have lost a step when it comes to acquiring talent (and retaining/managing it). I actually think Providence is the big challenger here. Ed Cooley is turning into a thorn on the recruiting trail.

WVU and Providence? Why not just make it a final one and be done with it. Make it official Kaleb.

Good lord who wants to play at WVU right now given all the travel issues and other nonsense?

I said it before I simply can't see us losing out on a superior talent like Joseph to providence. That said I think they are a bigger threat than WVU for his services.

C'mon Hop close this sucker out, we need this kid. Him Mccollough and Whitehead would put us over the top in 2014...

Why aren't there more big dogs after this kid?! Seems like he is great prospect.

Why aren't there more big dogs after this kid?! Seems like he is great prospect.
I thought he had offers from Ohio State, F GTown, Minny, , Ok State, K State and Maryland.
Not a terrible list, and I would consider OSU, GTown, UConn and Minny (recent recruiting) big teams, even though they can all kiss my butt. ;)

Kaleb sounds like another PG in the step in the other direction from the Jonny Flynns of SU past... these pass-first PGs have brought SU to another level in the last 4-5 years.

So I was just slumming on the BY and one of the posters says he's a heavy PC lean...What?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom