Class of 2014 - Kaleb Joseph..,, | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Kaleb Joseph..,,

As far as handicapping the KJ race, while most PC fans agree that Cuse is the leader, I would not say 100% because he would have already done it. PC has just a few things going for them in this race. 1st the kids seem to really like and relate to Cooley. The other thing they have is having Andre LaFluer (Kemba Walker fame) and God Shamgod on the coaching staff. For those reasons alone I think the race is 70/30 Cuse.

It's all going to shake out this weekend.
Terrell and Abu to provi this weekend during your camp.

As far as handicapping the KJ race, while most PC fans agree that Cuse is the leader, I would not say 100% because he would have already done it. PC has just a few things going for them in this race. 1st the kids seem to really like and relate to Cooley. The other thing they have is having Andre LaFluer (Kemba Walker fame) and God Shamgod on the coaching staff. For those reasons alone I think the race is 70/30 Cuse.

It's all going to shake out this weekend.
I also think its 50/50 you guys get Nerlens Noel. Lol you talk like your staff is more impressive than Syracuse 's. Whotf is Andre the flower?

All I know is that we are Syracuse, we have sixth men and benchwarmers go as lottery picks.
Preach, brother.

... but ed cooley is cool and hip in the eyes of recruits. They just missed on Wiggins.

He got Lesotho to Europe / d league after a stellar freshman campaign.

Cooley seems like the real deal, and he did land Ledo & Dunn over some stiff comp, including us.
Until that LOI is signed, nothing is a "done deal"...unless you're The Dude of WVU! :crazy:

I also think its 50/50 you guys get Nerlens Noel. Lol you talk like your staff is more impressive than Syracuse 's. Whotf is Andre the flower?

Ok Freakshow, let me spell it out for you. I never said that PC's staff is more impressive. Andre LaFleur was a great point guard from Northeastern who was on the Husky staff for years who Kemba Walker credited with turning him into the point guard that he is. God Shamgod; well that speaks for itself. Having two great ex-point guards on the staff to help teach KJ is a benefit to PC is all I was saying. You may not think so and that's fine, if you were capable of rational thought that is.

http://www.friars.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/andre_lafleur_751207.html

All I know is that we are Syracuse, we have sixth men and benchwarmers go as lottery picks.

And that is exactly why he has not committed to Cuse yet. He may not want to be a 6th man or a benchwarmer.

And that is exactly why he has not committed to Cuse yet. He may not want to be a 6th man or a benchwarmer.
Wait, what? He isn't cool with being a lottery pick?

Wait, what? He isn't cool with being a lottery pick?

Who are these Cuse point guards tearing up the NBA? I don't follow the NBA at all so I honestly don't know which ones are killing it. Flynn? I loved him, is he killing it? Who else?

Who are these Cuse point guards tearing up the NBA? I don't follow the NBA at all so I honestly don't know which ones are killing it. Flynn? I loved him, is he killing it? Who else?
Flynn has a bum hip. Waiters was a sixth man and went lottery and is doing very well. MCW was a bench warmer and a lottery pick the next year. Providence sucks btw I don't care who's coaching. Btw don't you have your own forum?

Flynn has a bum hip. Waiters was a sixth man and went lottery and is doing very well. MCW was a bench warmer and a lottery pick the next year. Providence sucks btw I don't care who's coaching. Btw don't you have your own forum?

Friggin Waiters, now that was a great College basketball player. man you guys have had some players, no doubt.

I would expect his game to translate very well to the next level.

Anyway back to KJ. Cuse is the leader no doubt, Cooley has proven he can recruit so we will see. This quote from Abu to Dave Telep last night speaks wonders about what's going on out there.

Abu also said he realizes other programs are worried about the Friars in his recruitment because of Cooley. “For some schools, (Cooley’s) like the bogeyman.”

Friggin Waiters, now that was a great College basketball player. man you guys have had some players, no doubt.

I would expect his game to translate very well to the next level.

Anyway back to KJ. Cuse is the leader no doubt, Cooley has proven he can recruit so we will see. This quote from Abu to Dave Telep last night speaks wonders about what's going on out there.

Abu also said he realizes other programs are worried about the Friars in his recruitment because of Cooley. “For some schools, (Cooley’s) like the bogeyman.”
So he can't make his par putt? ;)

He is a bad golfer. It should read he is the double bogeyman. Anyway either way it's a great quote from a recruit.
There is a joke in there about a divit and his hair, but I am not going there. Was that from an illness?

He has the same disease as Charlie Villanueva, there are different degrees of it and that Cat is confident enough iwith himself he just says f it, I'm not shaving my head.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alopecia_areata
I didn't realize that he has the same disease. Good for him, for wearing his hair the way he chooses. Always felt bad for CV, he has no hair at all, and while the bald head isn't noteworthy, it really stands out with the eyebrows.

Ok Freakshow, let me spell it out for you. I never said that PC's staff is more impressive. Andre LaFleur was a great point guard from Northeastern who was on the Husky staff for years who Kemba Walker credited with turning him into the point guard that he is. God Shamgod; well that speaks for itself. Having two great ex-point guards on the staff to help teach KJ is a benefit to PC is all I was saying. You may not think so and that's fine, if you were capable of rational thought that is.

http://www.friars.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/andre_lafleur_751207.html
Freakshow? Why so hurtful?

PC Son: What's a Ricardo Ledo?
PC Dad: Its a shuffle... from bozz scaggs... remix (father begins to sob)

Fixed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom