Class of 2014 - Kaleb Joseph..,, | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Kaleb Joseph..,,

2/2 says its Kaleb...

Survey says...

Kaleb Joseph... Wearing a cuse hoody.
Not sure if you're right. I'm just teeing this stuff up, b/c I want it to be Kaleb in a Cuse shirt.
You guys are willing it to be so. ;)

Not sure if you're right. I'm just teeing this stuff up, b/c I want it to be Kaleb in a Cuse shirt.
Im like a magic 8 ball, no gurantees but sooner or later I'm bound to be right.

Woah hold the phone. I need to get teed for NOTICING it bro!!

I think he commits early in the fall, just makes too much sense...at the minimum hell be the back up pg his freshman year, His style screams SU, were his favorite school and when Boeheim really wants a kid he rarely rarely ever loses em.

Yeah, with all this talk, it really seems he is ours to lose.

I think he commits early in the fall, just makes too much sense...at the minimum hell be the back up pg his freshman year, His style screams SU, were his favorite school and when Boeheim really wants a kid he rarely rarely ever loses em.
I could give my man Paulie P Tee's all day lol.
downloadfile-3.jpeg

Take this for what it is worth...Dave Telep in recent recruit run down:

"Last weekend, Syracuse assistant Mike Hopkins shadowed ESPN 60 point guard Kaleb Joseph (Nashua, N.H./Cushing Academy). On Wednesday, the big dog was in the house. Jim Boeheim has made Joseph a must sign."

Cross between Kemba, Dion and Jonny. Kemba's handle, Dion's defense and athleticism and Jonny's swag and demeanor. Awesome, awesome fit for us. He would slide right in.

Cross between Kemba, Dion and Jonny. Kemba's handle, Dion's defense and athleticism and Jonny's swag and demeanor. Awesome, awesome fit for us. He would slide right in.
Great comparison between Kaleb and the three. Psyched if we pull this guy.

I still have a hard time not believing that I'm dreaming when I look at our recruiting successes these days. Its finally at that crazy level that I always envied the other blue bloods being at. Looking at things we are really right there with everyone other than UK and really the only kids we were all in with lately and lost were kids that went to UK lets not name names. We all need to sit back and enjoy watching these talented kids roll through.

He's got some Pearl in him with that fake cross-over. This kid is slick. Not sure if he has a jump shot, but looks like he can get in the lane at will. And once he's in there ... its' impossible to predict what he's going to do. He could spin and score, no-look, dunk, stop and pop, slash to the rim, kick out to the 3 ... no wonder they're on him. Kid can't be checked.

He's got some Pearl in him with that fake cross-over. This kid is slick. Not sure if he has a jump shot, but looks like he can get in the lane at will. And once he's in there ... its' impossible to predict what he's going to do. He could spin and score, no-look, dunk, stop and pop, slash to the rim, kick out to the 3 ... no wonder they're on him. Kid can't be checked.
That deserves one of these fancies...
tee - Copy (4).jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom