Class of 2014 - Kaleb Joseph..,, | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Kaleb Joseph..,,

It's extremely rare. Like winning the lottery, or being struck by lightning twice.
As for you, my friend....you get the golden tee.
2569693-465984-tommelfinger-op-ikonet-gyldne-isoleret-paa-sort-baggrund.jpg

Everything within the 32 seconds of this next one is on point.
Toight. Toight like a Toiger.

About the Tees? Or Bjorn?
Either way, I'm pumped. :D

The Tees sig has been there for like 2 weeks now, but I was referring to the Bjorn sig...Either was I got some awesome sigs!!!!

:cool:

The Tees sig has been there for like 2 weeks now, but I was referring to the Bjorn sig...Either was I got some awesome sigs!!!!

:cool:
whats the significance of May 9th?

Please be right. I missed that window last time.

I can't wait.

But I do feel that he may already be with us. Just moonlighting as a different poster, I have my suspicions.

I can't wait.

But I do feel that he may already be with us. Just moonlighting as a different poster, I have my suspicions.
I have a feeling he would lurk without a profile, but you might be right. After a while, in order to see hi res pictures in posts and other media, that he would have to create a profile in order to get his fill.

Did he get ousted or teased too much, etc?

I have a feeling he would lurk without a profile, but you might be right. After a while, in order to see hi res pictures in posts and other media, that he would have to create a profile in order to get his fill.

Did he get ousted or teased too much, etc?

He was a good kid, just a bit on the crazy obsessive side, with Nerlens. Also a super recruiting fan. I think he was 110% basketball.

So yeah he got teased, maybe a bit ousted as well. And he had a crazy obsession with Bruce Willis.

After we lost Nerlens he disappeared......

I'm sorry I can't remember how to post the video straight on here. Bjorn is also known by his alias Kaiser Soze
The last row in the editing control when you post or reply, the third button to the right (when you hover over it, it says "Media"). But it looks like you might be posting from mobile devices. If on phone or similar, go to the "full" youtube site to get the link in order to post a vid. Sorry, complex, but I have seen the mobile links be problematic before. All good though, as most know now when they get the mobile link, how to get the desktop version, so I saw Kaiser Sose and no worries, you're good to go. ;)

Some food for thought, mark these links down or bookmark!
http://syracusefan.com/threads/brncusefrvcuse.23920/
http://syracusefan.com/threads/bjorn-lives-maybe.38678/
http://syracusefan.com/search/4801502/

Also, once you put the s c o u t back in the link that OE mentions in one of these threads, you can see the some of the old site's goodies if you are familiar with internet archive.

I can haul them out of there one day if there's a lot of interest.

CuseTroop pulled out a mess load in the support/suggestions thread, under the Hall of Fame.

That's right!!! Bring those Effers back to life!!!!
Oh, lawwwwwd. Just. Too. Good.
I can't even keep up with them, just started with Brandon Reese alley oop thread LOL and Jermaine Lawrence...
it's like brain freeze and a splitting headache all at the same time.

I'm in love, and in pain.
Now, if I ever get bored again in my lifetime, I know where to get rejuvenated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom