Kaufman leaving to be DC at Chattanooga | Syracusefan.com

Kaufman leaving to be DC at Chattanooga

I would really like to bring in R. Casullo or Donovin Darius one of these days.

Did the Pitt D-Coordinator get canned for giving up all those points to a backup QB...
Looks like he (Josh Conklin) is still employed there.

Why? Are they recruiting gurus? Do they have our system down pat?

If that's the bar, I'm not sure we'll fill the position.

I'd settle for recruiting guru. The system is in capable hands.

RB Coach will be a guy with experience, possibly in this system or not. The experience could be from a lower position and they're stepping into the role because of other really positive intangibles (recruiting chops), or, it could be from an older coach with higher level experience that they'd like to place there for their coaching prowess.

I'd have to imagine they're going to fill the position with a younger coach, higher energy level with recruiting chops. Then, they'll mold him into their system, or, it'll be a guy that's already been in their tree somewhere.

Regardless, instead of being apprehensive about the situation because of our former RB Coach's name (literally the only thing that we know was a strong selling point of his), I'm excited about the opportunity to fill the position with someone who has the potential or already is an upgrade.

Mike Hart was great as a hire last year. He's now moved on from Syracuse multiple times. You don't want a guy who's not invested in our community anyway.

RB Coach will be a guy with experience, possibly in this system or not. The experience could be from a lower position and they're stepping into the role because of other really positive intangibles (recruiting chops), or, it could be from an older coach with higher level experience that they'd like to place there for their coaching prowess.

I'd have to imagine they're going to fill the position with a younger coach, higher energy level with recruiting chops. Then, they'll mold him into their system, or, it'll be a guy that's already been in their tree somewhere.

Regardless, instead of being apprehensive about the situation because of our former RB Coach's name (literally the only thing that we know was a strong selling point of his), I'm excited about the opportunity to fill the position with someone who has the potential or already is an upgrade.

Mike Hart was great as a hire last year. He's now moved on from Syracuse multiple times. You don't want a guy who's not invested in our community anyway.

Could Macky step into the role?

What is that website designed for coaches which talks about job openings and the comings and goings of college FB coaches?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom