Keita Out | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Keita Out

I was there and nobody mentioned anything .

I'm not sure what you mean, but I was saying Keita was our 2nd injury...DC being the first.

Was less of a factor than I thought it would be tonight. Our d is set up so one guy being out isn't a killer. Offensively, were probably better off.

Interesting trade, but not one I want to make too often.

Was less of a factor than I thought it would be tonight. Our d is set up so one guy being out isn't a killer. Offensively, were probably better off.

Interesting trade, but not one I want to make too often.
I am not a fan at all of a 3 guard lineup. We will get killed on the boards.

Were you at the game, because ESPN never showed a close up of him.

I was there in the wonderfully special seats (thank you CTO) and Baye was in severe pain. I knew he was hurt the minute it happened. He was surrounded on the bench and was writhing in pain during the TO. I was shocked they put him back in for the free throws but he motioned to Hop on the sideline he just couldn't go so they put Christmas in. Shortly afterwards he limped to the lockerroom with the trainer. Glad to see he returned to the bench in the 2nd half and was no longer in acute pain. Happy to see he continued his Keita thing and was cheering, smiling, encouraging his teammates. Hoping he will be good to go soon.

Last edited:
While watching the game on TV I saw Keita get out of his seat to cheer without the use of his hands and his face didn't indicate it hurt too had. I doubt he plays the Pitt game just because this season is still far from over and they are going to need him down the stretch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom