Kentucky being handled by Richmond | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky being handled by Richmond

72-58 Spiders with 30 seconds left. Cal is beside himself.
cal like
download (1).jpeg

I’m sure they’ll get better, but there’s zero shooting on that squad.

We’ve got a shooter, but people want to bench him and play a bunch of forwards and a center like it’s 1986.
Cuse fans in 2015: “ugh I’m sick of recruiting long athletes for the zone, we need to get better offensive players!”

2020: “ugh enough of these guys who can only shoot .. we need to be better on defense!”

We’ve got a shooter, but people want to bench him and play a bunch of forwards and a center like it’s 1986.

I’m staying out of argument about said player this year, but yeah I think he’s probably one of our 2 or 3 best offensive players and that makes zero sense to me.

Richmond isn’t comparable to Bryant. They are really good and have a chance to make a deep run in the tourney.

Richmond was a likely tourney team last year. Bryant was #234 in the country per KP.

I am not going to make a big deal out of one game, but the way this board equalizes all mid major teams is quite odd to me.

That may be true. But Richmond is also probably a top 25 team.
that just dominated UK from start to finish - final score could/should have been 20+

Richmond was a likely tourney team last year. Bryant was #234 in the country per KP.

I am not going to make a big deal out of one game, but the way this board equalizes all mid major teams is quite odd to me.

Which makes sense. Bryant merely played us tough(when we couldn’t practice for 2 weeks), while Richmond pretty much dominated Kentucky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom