Kevin Ollie to OKC? Topic on PTI | Syracusefan.com

Kevin Ollie to OKC? Topic on PTI

Replacing brooks with Ollie.

Doubt it happens but interesting.

Strange..

Not a bad time for him to jump. He got a national title with Calhouns players and is definitely gonna have a hard time pulling in big timers without a P5 conference affliation.

He played with Durant, who has spoken highly of him. OKC obviously wants to appease Durant. There's a decent chance he's a big upgrade from Brooks. I think it definitely has legs.

Not a bad time for him to jump. He got a national title with Calhouns players and is definitely gonna have a hard time pulling in big timers without a P5 conference affliation.

P5 isn't going to be a problem much longer. I think we have a very cushy landing spot.

Ollies isn't going anywhere unless OKC throws crazy money at him. I doubt they will.

"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way.
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way. "

kevin ollie is younger than hopkins no ?

P5 isn't going to be a problem much longer. I think we have a very cushy landing spot.

Ollies isn't going anywhere unless OKC throws crazy money at him. I doubt they will.
Maybe Geno will coach the men's team. Haaaaaa!!! You know what? No one cares.

If Ollie went to the NBA I think Calhoun would consider coming back and serving as HC as bridge gap to salvage that program. Without Ollie the program wouldn't get a tier 1 candidate to be HC and they would be one bad hire away from being UNLV post-Shark.

"Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain.
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today.
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun."

pink floyd

He played with Durant, who has spoken highly of him. OKC obviously wants to appease Durant. There's a decent chance he's a big upgrade from Brooks. I think it definitely has legs.

OKC would be wise to do this. Like you said, he's probably an upgrade as well as helping their cause with keeping Durant.

UConn actually continues to recruit pretty well. Jalen Adams probably should have made the Mickey D team and Enoch is going to be a very good player. They also added Miller from Cornell. Sadly, they look like a top 20, maybe top 15 team next year.

Reactions: cto
TexanMark said:
They are convinced they are going to the B1G...it has been their latest rage since their Spring Game

The ACC will have messed up big time if that ever happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom