Kris Joseph joins McGill coaching staff | Syracusefan.com

Kris Joseph joins McGill coaching staff

GMac replacement in a year or two. Would recruit the chit out of Toronto.

It’s actually in Montreal. And Montreal has been a hotbed of talent the last 5 years — atill behind Toronto but closed the gap a fair amount - they have had first round picks each of the last 2 years.

Last edited:
It's not Jimmy McGill University?

images

It’s actually in Montreal. And Montreal has been a hotbed of talent the last 5 years — atill behind Toronto but closed the gap a fair amount - they have had first round picks each of the last 2 years.
McGill invented football basketball and hockey.

Without McGill, you can make a convining argument that life would not exist on this planet.

Rutgers is the birthplace of lies and erotic rugby.

For those who didn't know, McGill University is in Montreal. Regardless, good opportunity for Canadian recruitment if he does come back to the Orange
McGill is the equivalent of Harvard for Canada. Beautiful campus, nestled above downtown and almost built into Mount Royal.

Montreal as a (weekend) destination is vastly underrated. If I lived in CNY, I'd be up there 1-2x per year. If you like hockey, 3-4x per year.

Nice to read this about K.Joseph. First assistant basketball coach in the 100+ year history of McGill's basketball program. Trend setter.

McGill is the equivalent of Harvard for Canada. Beautiful campus, nestled above downtown and almost built into Mount Royal.

Montreal as a (weekend) destination is vastly underrated. If I lived in CNY, I'd be up there 1-2x per year. If you like hockey, 3-4x per year.

Nice to read this about K.Joseph. First assistant basketball coach in the 100+ year history of McGill's basketball program. Trend setter.
i hooked up with a girl there years ago and when we got back to her room there was this huge harp taking up half the space. very classy. the beauty and the beast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom