LaRay Smith has 3 finalists | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

LaRay Smith has 3 finalists

1/4/13.
Same day as Ogundeko?

So either it could be a very happy day for Syracuse fans, and it could also be a very depressing day. Either way, we'll all be getting drunk upon hearing the outcomes of each announcement.

You all should feel pretty good about this one.
Really ?? I'm hoping but feeling good is a post announcement possibility only.:noidea:

Same day as Ogundeko?

So either it could be a very happy day for Syracuse fans, and it could also be a very depressing day. Either way, we'll all be getting drunk upon hearing the outcomes of each announcement.

No the UA All American game is 1/5/2013.

jan 4th 5pm

" With the Under Armour game scheduled for January 5 in Florida, Ogundeko still has a season to focus on and will be paring his final school list of Florida, Syracuse, Arizona State, Ole Miss, and Clemson down to one. Without giving away too much information, Ogundeko did confirm that he will announce his official commitment at some point during the game."

And if I am confused about this I blame it on Holiday Dementia.

" With the Under Armour game scheduled for January 5 in Florida, Ogundeko still has a season to focus on and will be paring his final school list of Florida, Syracuse, Arizona State, Ole Miss, and Clemson down to one. Without giving away too much information, Ogundeko did confirm that he will announce his official commitment at some point during the game."

And if I am confused about this I blame it on Holiday Dementia.

What's the quote from and when was it said?

I added this to the other thread but in case you read one and not the other.......

From today's NY Post -

New York State’s top football prospect, Thomas Jefferson defensive end Ebenezer Ogundeko, will announce his decision during the Under Armour All-American Game on Jan. 5 at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Fla. The 6-foot-4, 230-pound senior is down to a final two of Syracuse and Clemson.

For the athletes committed to playing in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl and Under Armour All-America Game, the chance to shine in front of a national television audience and against the best high school competition looms.
The Under Armour Game will be played Friday, Jan. 4, and air at 5 p.m. EST on ESPN. The Army Bowl is scheduled to be broadcast Saturday, Jan. 5, at 1 p.m. EST on NBC as a lead

this is from Rivals. The army all american bowl is the 5th? am i missing something?

Yes. Rivals has their dates wrong.
Under Armour All-America Game Thursday, January 5
8pm Tropicana Field
ESPN must have it wrong too then, because they have the same date and time?

ESPN must have it wrong too then, because they have the same date and time?[/quote

The 2013 Under Armour All-America High School Football Game is scheduled for Friday, January 4 at 5 p.m. at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg.

The UA site is crazy, it gives two different times and dates.
And I guess the Post doesn't know what they are talking about either. LOL.
Just checked DirecTv and the UA game is 1/4/13 at 5:00.
Thanks anomander.

Expect Laray to commit Friday.

"A little sunshine into every life must fall" as long as you don't read the other board.
*Sorry for the twist on a phrase.
Thanks for some good news.

Expect Laray to commit Friday.
So is this still happening today? Is this televised anywhere? What time of day is his announcement expected?

Gotta a good feeling about adding Laray to the Cuse, could be a big day for SU recruiting if we can land Smith and EO on the same day...