LAX Action for April 19-21 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for April 19-21

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
C94taifUIAA7eWO.jpg:large

Cuse will play the loser of the Notre Dame/Carolina game one l
week from today.

I get a kick out of the ACC vs Penn thing.
I get a kick out of the ACC vs Penn thing.
I think it was vs Brown last year.

Also, why don't they fill in the teams that have already clinched their spots? They have Penn noted, but they can't put UVa opposite them instead of ACC? SU and Duke can be plugged in to the #1 & 2 spots.

Loyola up 10-6 on Army 5 and change left in the third. Even at the X but Loyola is shredding that vaunted Army D. Had to switch to a zone.

Chris Jastrzembski‏ @CFJastrzembski
Loyola beats Army West Point to take the top spot in the Patriot League Tournament, and the Greyhounds will host.

Here's the @PL_MLAX Tournament seeding: 1. Loyola (Host) 2. Army West Point 3. Boston University 4. Navy 5. Holy Cross 6. Lehigh

Colgate (3-5) finished in 8th place.

A bit OT, but also a follow-up on posts from a few weeks ago...

So, last night I went to see the SELC quarterfinal game between ACC club teams from GA Tech and NC State. While it was good to see a live game (my first since last year's 5-hour ACC Championship game), it was a hard watch. Lots of unforced errors. Probably to be expected, but painful when you're used to seeing D-1 levels of play. I ended up leaving at halftime as I needed to get home and didn't find the game compelling enough to warrant my stay. GA Tech won and will face VPI in the semifinals today. The other semi pits Liberty and Auburn, with the final on a rainy Sunday.

Fun crowd, good venue, food offerings from a local restaurant, excellent weather. $10/day or $20 for all 3 days.

Listening to Quint talk about Petro is a joke. He called an all time great. LOL

This guy kills us for 1 goal wins and reliance on transfers and just gives Hopkins praise like they are undefeated.

Quint will always hate SU. After getting spanked by the Gaits, then Jovan Miller calling him out & Roy Colsey buzzing one by his ear in warm ups while he was doing an interview there is no love lost.

Ohio State looks legit. 8-8 with Maryland 9 min left.
Bucks face off guy looks really good.
They were down 6-1 and have comeback.

Maryland is one of the few teams that scares me.
Ohio State might be a Final Four team.

Ohio State looks legit. 8-8 with Maryland 9 min left.
Bucks face off guy looks really good.
They were down 6-1 and have comeback.

Maryland is one of the few teams that scares me.
Ohio State might be a Final Four team.

Somebody was out for Maryland today.

in a big Ivy league game Brown up 7-6 over cornell at the half..

key stat is cornell 0-15 on faceoffs in the first half and still in the game..

do they even keep a stat for teams going 0 fer in a complete game?

It'll be unfortunate if a loss in the ACC tourney costs SU a top seed. I assume that's what will occur.
If we aren't the 1 seed we could get Albany first round. That would be a joke 2 years in a row.

Maryland losing today helped with cushion. The Big Ten tournament is in Columbus.
If Ohio State beats Rutgers they will be the 1 seed and Maryland would have to beat John Hopkins x2 and likely Ohio State in Columbus to jump us.

I think if we beat UNC and make the ACC final and Maryland doesn't win out we will be the 1 seed.
Denver won't have the quality chances either with the crap Big East tournament.

cornell lost the first 20, and was tied at 7.. then somehow won draws and just threw the ball away too much and fell behind by 4 , but the Brown goalie shows why he leads the country in saves as he stuffed several shots down the stretch as cornell mad multiple chances to make it a 1 goal game late.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom