LAX Action for Feb 13-14 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for Feb 13-14

Cannt blame Tierney, 8 goals 3 assists for Hofstra today

Dont know if Pallonetti a ball hog but, six goals today for Brook

UVA dominated Towson n their D without stars Moore and Aiken

Towson isn't terrible, up 7-6 over Joes with 7 mins to go in fourth. Can watch it on Towson website

Sowers looked more comfortable today but his footing on grass still seems to be effecting his moves. .Could have had more 2-3 assists.. att Joe Robertson picked up right where he left off with 4 g's .

Montgomery looks interested and back to form. Duke similar to UVA and UNC in having some big sss mids . ONeill , Badour, Lowries. Leadmon all are 6 3"ish.

Appears frosh fogo Naso 12-22 is primary. vet Ginder 0-4 , HC transfer O Donnell 0-1

Balanced offense with many weapons but still not as impressive as UNC or UVA yet. Duke took foot of pedal in 2h or easily would have scored twenty. Powell was right, playing Duke earlier than later was better.

As for playing Duke earlier, you may be right. On the other hand, Cuse is behind in terms of practice time and games so far and will need real games to figure out the defense configuration (new players Hapney, Wykoff) and how best to utilize Kennedy, Murphy etc. UVA will be a very important early game for the coaches to evaluate defensive personnel and strategies.

As announcers said, UNC wants to beat you playing fast in clear and in transition. UVA does same. Cuse needs to match them with transition of 2019 , unsaddle Kennedy and have him and Dearth n others pushing pace again. ACC offenses are loaded with starting six so pick your poison . Just see faceoffs, stunting transition and d agaisnt big acc mids as critical to beat those two fast paced teams.

under 3 minutes to go, UNC up 18-6 and they are still running the first midfield. hmmm

Late to the party here... UVA and Watch ESPN show the UVA Army game streaming on ACCNx. Is anyone with access to the ACC network able to steam ACCNx?

1613316309924.png

Edit:
Seeing Powellfan's post, AbundantLax implies you need an ESPN+ subscription. Maybe it's time to subscribe for the spring?

Late to the party here... UVA and Watch ESPN show the UVA Army game streaming on ACCNx. Is anyone with access to the ACC network able to steam ACCNx?

View attachment 196446

Edit:
Seeing Powellfan's post, AbundantLax implies you need an ESPN+ subscription. Maybe it's time to subscribe for the spring?

I was thinking the same thing about subscribing for the spring. Does anyone know if it’s easy to cancel?

View attachment 196446

Edit:

I was thinking the same thing about subscribing for the spring. Does anyone know if it’s easy to cancel?

Depends on how you get your "cable" TV. If you use YouTube TV (which I can speak to as a subscriber), you use the ESPN app and not YouTube TV to access their schedule of games. Select the game. The system will then check your device against the list of authorized devices. if it has not been authorized previously, a code will appear on your screen. Follow the URL that appears with the code on your phone or computer and enter that code. It will then give you a list of providers. Find yours on the list ans select it. If your provider has the ACC Network, your screen will unlock and the game will come on. Once the authorization code is attached to your device, ny ACCN Extra game will immediately start once you select it from the ESPN app menu. I also have to do this for all the RSN games in football and basketball because the nearest RSN (MASN which carries the Orioles and Nats) isn't part of YouTube TV's package in my area.

Depends on how you get your "cable" TV. If you use YouTube TV (which I can speak to as a subscriber), you use the ESPN app and not YouTube TV to access their schedule of games. Select the game. The system will then check your device against the list of authorized devices. if it has not been authorized previously, a code will appear on your screen. Follow the URL that appears with the code on your phone or computer and enter that code. It will then give you a list of providers. Find yours on the list ans select it. If your provider has the ACC Network, your screen will unlock and the game will come on. Once the authorization code is attached to your device, ny ACCN Extra game will immediately start once you select it from the ESPN app menu. I also have to do this for all the RSN games in football and basketball because the nearest RSN (MASN which carries the Orioles and Nats) isn't part of YouTube TV's package in my area.
Worked for me too with my YouTubeTV subscription. You do NOT need ESPN+ for the game.

3-1 early for the Hoos. Don’t think anyone has made a save yet.

It’s easy but they don’t refund your money. It will run until your subscription expiration date. If all you care about watching is spring lax, get a monthly subscription instead of annual.

It’s easy but they don’t refund your money. It will run until your subscription expiration date. If all you care about watching is spring lax, go month to month.

I had an ESPN+ sub back in 2019 for about a month to watch the SU-Liberty football game.

Just like Disney+, sign up for the monthly billing plan, and cancel before the month is up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom