LAX Action for March 10-12 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for March 10-12

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
C6fP9qjVYAIwd0z.jpg

We were headed to the Albany game, just found out it's cancelled. It's 12 degrees out right now lol

Buttgers 17
Stony Brook 4
Don't look now, but Rutgers, Penn State and ND are all better that Syracuse right now at lacrosse. Thank god Georgetown hasn't pulled it together in recent years.

Don't look now, but Rutgers, Penn State and ND are all better that Syracuse right now at lacrosse. Thank god Georgetown hasn't pulled it together in recent years.

Yup

ND/Denver is a good game, Denver put 5 up in the 1st Q and then the ND defense held them scoreless for more than a quarter and a half. 7-7 end of 3

ND/Denver is a good game, Denver put 5 up in the 1st Q and then the ND defense held them scoreless for more than a quarter and a half. 7-7 end of 3
Our game in South Bend has the potential to be a historically low goal total for us if we don't figure things out on offense. Outside of Mariano getting lucky wrapping low percentage shots around his defender, I don't see a single SU player who can consistently beat their man. ND's defenders will have Evans & Solomon on the ground all day.

Our game in South Bend has the potential to be a historically low goal total for us if we don't figure things out on offense. Outside of Mariano getting lucky wrapping low percentage shots around his defender, I don't see a single SU player who can consistently beat their man. ND's defenders will have Evans & Solomon on the ground all day.
10-10 1:24 left, Denver ball coming out of a time out.

It wouldn't surprise if one of if not both of those players aren't on the starting attack for that game

some attackman from NY scored the game winner with 0:00 on the clock.

/sarcasm
Eh, I've never bought into the "we couldn't get Cannizzaro" or "we chose Evans over Cannizzaro" complaints. From everything I've read/heard, Connor had no interest in 'Cuse & was never coming here.

Eh, I've never bought into the "we couldn't get Cannizzaro" or "we chose Evans over Cannizzaro" complaints. From everything I've read/heard, Connor had no interest in 'Cuse & was never coming here.
Not 100% accurate, but it wasn't a situation where Syracuse lost the player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom