2:30 p.m.(1) North Carolina vs RutgersESPNU
SUNDAY, MAY 23 @ South Bend, IN
TIMEGAMENETWORK
12 p.m.(2) Duke vs Loyola (MD)ESPNU
2:30 p.m.(3) Maryland vs (6) Notre DameESPNU

1621455520333.png

Last edited:
Who have you got in today’s games guys?

I’m going for Gtown & UNC although I’d love Rutgers to win!

Last edited:
UVA up 10-1 at halftime. Gee - I guess that's what happens when you don't win face-offs (thanks to injury to fogo from dirty play IMO) and UVA knows how to play defense. McElroy looking rattled - he's not used to getting a lot of shots. And UVA can actually execute on offense.

That's called good coaching and prep by UVA.

Georgetown looks so tenitive out there, doesn't help when you can't win face offs. Inability to capitalize on the EMO early really hurt them.

Never Rutgers. Hoping they get torched.

I think they can keep it relatively close but I'd be shocked if they won. They don't have anyone who can cover Gray and defensively I suspect UNC is gonna give them a lot of problems

Losing Reilly crushed Georgetown. Further emphasis how important the X is.

Also a good example of what lack of possessions and pressure on defense does - McElroy helpless against the barrage. Sounds familiar - defense and Porter??
Astounding that Carraway has had 1 shot - even with lack of possessions. I think losing fogo curshed them mentally.

Also a good example of what lack of possessions and pressure on defense does - McElroy helpless against the barrage. Sounds familiar - defense and Porter??
Astounding that Carraway has had 1 shot - even with lack of possessions. I think losing fogo curshed them mentally.

Yeah but it's only part of it. Hoyas had early EMO chances and they looked terrible and indecisive. Sometimes teams just don't look ready to play and it looked that way for Georgetown 5 minutes in.

Georgetown simply overmatched by UVA talent and physicality.

Cavs were very well prepared on both ends .

Their aggressive approach can be played by a couple of our players but it takes more than a few.

Obviously in a one game setting almost anything can happen but it is kind of funny to see a team we just lost to be 10 get beat by 11, by the team we beat twice by a combined 12 goals. Sports baby!

Despite the all world sound and fury narrative , Bowen m2m does get beat often

No Kielty

Defense wins the 1st quarter, wasn't expecting that. See if it holds up that way.

UNC shots are off cage so far especially Perry. Shertzinger just whiffed on a pass that should have been a goal. Think it's a matter of time before UNC sharpens and pulls away.

Rutgers needs Kirsts to have a big game . Both are very capable

UNC is not sharp offensively and getting zero calls

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom