LAX Action for May 22-23 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for May 22-23

Agree . ND up by two but playing stupidly. Instead of moving ball agaisnt a questionable Maryland D , Dobson and their fogos keep forcing into traffic and needlessly losing ball. Almost macho ball. They could be up much more if they were playing their game . ACC squad so rooting for them but # of unlikeable dbags

Agree . ND up by two but playing stupidly. Instead of moving ball agaisnt a questionable Maryland D , Dobson and their fogos keep forcing into traffic and needlessly losing ball. Almost macho ball. They could be up much more if they were playing their game . ACC squad so rooting for them but # of unlikeable dbags

It's extremely difficult to root for ND but after 2011 and Wisnauskas and Maltz I've had enough of Maryland

NDs done, they look exhausted and Maryland is playing like it's the 1st quarter.

NDs done, they look exhausted and Maryland is playing like it's the 1st quarter.
ND only have themselves to blame if they lose, forcing crap time and time again instead of running their o and playing at their pace. Where is Corrigan?

Based on their history you probably won't have to worry
He’ll get one before he retires.

I mean, he’s got tons of financial support, talent and has been there a lifetime.

I mean, he’s got tons of financial support, talent and has been there a lifetime.

Every coach to win a D1 title has hailed from either Maryland or New York.

I don't know, like us they have hit a rut in the playoffs, a win today would be there first final 4 since 2015. Kavanaugh is only a Soph but hard to see them as a favorite next year losing all they do to graduation and UVa and Duke and UNC all bringing back a lot

I don't know, like us they have hit a rut in the playoffs, a win today would be there first final 4 since 2015. Kavanaugh is only a Soph but hard to see them as a favorite next year losing all they do to graduation and UVa and Duke and UNC all bringing back a lot

I thought both Duke and UNC lose a lot next season although I haven't heard how many of the guys that could come back are going to?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom