Games missing for early week

Tuesday
Cornell vs Hobart

Wednesday
Siena vs LeMoyne
Queens vs St. John's
Syracuse vs Army
cornell is -9.
i'll grab wednesday's ny lines tomorrow, no promises on the rest of the week, tho. out of pocket so depends. should be good the rest of the year.

cornell is -9.
i'll grab wednesday's ny lines tomorrow, no promises on the rest of the week, tho. out of pocket so depends. should be good the rest of the year.
That will be great.. I’ll get the weekend ones Thursday.. thank you!!!

From Draft Kings
Wednesday
Le Moyne -1.5 Siena
St.Johns -4.5 Queens
Army +4 Syracuse

Friday
Cleveland State +1.5 Canisius
Pennsylvania +7 Duke
Princeton +1.5 North Carolina

From Draft Kings
Wednesday
Le Moyne -1.5 Siena
St.Johns -4.5 Queens
Army +4 Syracuse

Friday
Pennsylvania +7 Duke

Army +4? Wow that seems way high. I was thinking Cuse -1.5 or 2.

From Draft Kings
Wednesday
Le Moyne -1.5 Siena
St.Johns -4.5 Queens
Army +4 Syracuse

Friday
Pennsylvania +7 Duke
army is +4????????? no offense to my friends here but that is insanity! is that the opening line or has it been bet up to that point?

army is +4????????? no offense to my friends here but that is insanity! is that the opening line or has it been bet up to that point?

Might be the opening line, hard to find lax lines for NY most places but another site I found had it Army +4.5. That seems crazy high to me, would love Syracuse to cover that but I thought the line would be anywhere from Cuse favored by 1-2. Hate to say it but if you have the ability to bet Army +4, smash that line right now.

Not offended at all, this game could be a "pick'em" or Army a slight favorite. I don't understand the Orange being a 4 goal favorite in this game at this point in time.

Not offended at all, this game could be a "pick'em" or Army a slight favorite. I don't understand the Orange being a 4 goal favorite in this game at this point in time.

Ya I didn't want to say it publicly but a pick em line went through my head as well. I don't get the SU favored by 4 line at all.

Last time we beat army by that spread was 2010 …9-3 against them scince 2010..2012 we tied that spread with a 6-2 win.. if you play the numbers, I would stay far away from that game.. lol

Might be the opening line, hard to find lax lines for NY most places but another site I found had it Army +4.5. That seems crazy high to me, would love Syracuse to cover that but I thought the line would be anywhere from Cuse favored by 1-2. Hate to say it but if you have the ability to bet Army +4, smash that line right now.
The alternate site I found is called Massey ratings… they have it at 3.5 and I thought that was high.

Ya I didn't want to say it publicly but a pick em line went through my head as well. I don't get the SU favored by 4 line at all.
I guess the powers that be are really not putting any stock into their Rutgers win. Rutgers did go on to easily beat Loyola, but man is that Loyola win over GTown looking like the biggest fluke of the season so far. Rutgers also struggled with a very depleted Lehigh team in their opener. Lehigh would go on to barely beat Fairfield. Still Army crushing Rutgers is enough for me to be intimidated. Then you add the history between Cuse and Army, and I am surprised it is any more than Cuse -1.5

The lines have slightly changed on Draftkings

Wednesday
Le Moyne -1.5 Siena
St.Johns -4.5 Queens
Army +3.5 Syracuse

Friday
Pennsylvania +7 Duke
Princeton +2 North Carolina

I watched Army-Rutgers the weekend before last and was pretty impressed with Army.

So I will make an early pick
Army +3.5 at Syracuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom