LAX Pick'em Week 8 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Pick'em Week 8

Powellfan

Renowned lacrosse analyst
FOeP0MUX0AA36Ea

Another tough week for spreads

Maryland -6 - Barring a huge letdown hard to see how Maryland doesn't win this game going away. Backdoor cover is a concern here

Ohio State +1.5 - Ruttys top FOGO is hurt, OSU should be able to dominate possessions and has played a much harder to schedule to date.

Gonna need to think on the other two.

Maryland -6 - Barring a huge letdown hard to see how Maryland doesn't win this game going away. Backdoor cover is a concern here

Ohio State +1.5 - Ruttys top FOGO is hurt, OSU should be able to dominate possessions and has played a much harder to schedule to date.

You're defending champ, dont give away your picks early. Lazy posters like myself will just piggyback.

Tip of the cap to Ivy teams. Many thought there be much rust but strongest league so far. Princeton, Cornell, Penn, Yale, Harvard, Brown and even Dartmouth . Impressive to say the least.

OSU knocked of Dartmouth 12-6 tonight. The Ivy's 7th loss on the season.
It is fair to note that the Ivy League hasn't played the other top teams much.

Maryland - 6 vs Ped State
G'town - 3.5 vs Lehigh
Delaware +2 vs Villanova
Harvard - 4.5 vs Dartmouth

Overall 20-8

Cornell +1.5 vs. Penn
Yale +1.5 vs. Princeton
Maryland -6 vs. Penn St.
SU +3.5 vs. Duke

15-13 YTD

BU -5 v. Lafayette
Georgetown -3.5 v. Lehigh
Ohio State +1.5 v. Rutgers
Maryland -6 v. Penn State

18-10 ytd

Maryland -6 at PSU
Virginia -2.5 vs Notre Dame
Syracuse +3.5 vs Duke
Denver `-3.5 vs Towson

A lot of points to give away for Maryland on the road, but Maryland has been playing well. Virginia is at home and should have a lot of desire after losing to Maryland this past weekend. Of course, Notre Dame has their backs against the wall. Always good to pick against Duke. Denver looked really good on offense against OSU and the game is out in Denver.

Delaware +2
Harvard -4.5
Denver -3.5
Army +1.5

Cornell +1.5
Syracuse +3.5
Princeton -1.5
Ohio St +1.5

11-15-2
12.0 points

Princeton -1.5 over Yale
Harvard -4.5 over Dartmouth
OSU +1.5 vs Rutgers
Maryland -6 over Penn State

I had five picked and decided to drop Georgetown over Lehigh. So others should jump on that.

I'm going to ride Princeton till they give out. Yale doesn't seem quite right this season. Dartmouth is much improved but Harvard looks like they are gaining steam. I think OSU beats Rutgers outright. Maryland beats the #2 team in the country by 11 but unranked Penn State is given just 6? What am I missing? The Lions do play teams close, and the Terps might be due for a letdown, but I can't walk away from a spread like that.

16-12 YTD.

16-11-1 ytd
Harvard -4.5
Denver -3.5
Maryland -6
Georgetown -3.5

The reasons that I didn't pick OSU over Rutgers are 1) Rutgers is a tough place to play and 2) OSU doesn't seem to do well against Rutgers, 2-5 since the start of the Big Ten with both wins in Columbus (2016, 2018). Michigan is even worse, only beating Rutgers in the first year of the Big Ten, 2015.

Boston U -6 vs Lafayette
Lehigh +3.5 vs Georgetown
Denver -3.5 vs Towson
Villanova -2 vs Delaware

14-10 YTD

Maryland -6

Ohio State + 1.5

Gtown-3.5

Princeton -1.5

19-9 YTD

p'ton - 1.5
hahvahd - 4.5
'nova - 2
tosu + 1.5

19-9. working 3 poor to mediocre weeks in a row.

Disaster week, 1-3 and was saved from an 0-4 by the Terps.

20-12 on the year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom