1 p.m.Quinnipiac at St. John'sESPN+
2 p.m.Air Force at DenverPioneers All-Access
2 p.m.Duke at High PointESPN+
4 p.m.Mount St Mary's at TowsonFloSports
Sunday, Feb. 11
12 p.m.Bellarmine at St Bonaventure
12 p.m.Colgate at HobartHWS All-Access

Last edited:
The schedule on our and the ESPN websites lists the Michigan game as being on the ACC Network.

https://x.com/inside_lacrosse/status/1755602851404165333?s=46&t=QhAqAA_66MZX8ukCD1Y_ZQ

Hilarious call out from the Michigan head coach in this. I think Michigan could be a good team this year with the potential to keep up with the best in the ACC, but to call the conference that you went 0-3 against last season, losing by an average of 7 goals, the “pretty boy conference” is just bananas! You spent last season getting crushed by a bunch of pretty boys then my dude!

Not to mention the conference “full of gorillas ready to rip your face off” just had its best teams start the year losing to Colgate, Denver, and needing double OT to beat Richmond. Just a massive lmfao all around. Even if they crush it this year this just seems dumb as hell

UVA Michigan game is great to watch so far. Really high quality lacrosse for early in the season.

https://x.com/inside_lacrosse/status/1755602851404165333?s=46&t=QhAqAA_66MZX8ukCD1Y_ZQ

Hilarious call out from the Michigan head coach in this. I think Michigan could be a good team this year with the potential to keep up with the best in the ACC, but to call the conference that you went 0-3 against last season, losing by an average of 7 goals, the “pretty boy conference” is just bananas! You spent last season getting crushed by a bunch of pretty boys then my dude!

Not to mention the conference “full of gorillas ready to rip your face off” just had its best teams start the year losing to Colgate, Denver, and needing double OT to beat Richmond. Just a massive lmfao all around. Even if they crush it this year this just seems dumb as hell
might just get UVA even more fired up Ya think?? looks that way so far today

Did we not scrimmage Michigan?:oops:

Maryland dominated Loyola at the X and in the game for an 11-4 win. Maryland won nearly 80% of the draws. Gonna be a very interesting game next week.

UNC only beat Mercer 13-5, not a stellar sign for the heels
They dominated face offs 81% and Tyeryar had 2 goals himself. Krieg saved 72% and they never took him out of the game. Didn't expect this game to be close at all.

UVa killing Michigan with the big little game

My kid and his friend were watching in the car on the way home from box practice and both kept going, "these guys dont know how to switch or jump a screen?" Saw the highlights of Millon's goals and could see what they were talking about. Seems like really poor coaching by Michy. You can't go over the top or underneath that close to goal. Shooters hands are immediately free from like 5-6 yards out.

I dont think this is something Syracuse employs? Most of the screens Syracuse sets seem to be below GLE or behind the goal. This seems like a really effective way to get Joey and Hiltz's hands free from spots they like.

The stream of the Colgate @ Hobart game is free at the HWS All-Access link listed in the schedule at the top of this thread. Or, hwsathletics.com. Good video. Sounds like they use the radio broadcast for the audio.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom