Class of 2023 - LB James Heard (PA/NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/2023) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 LB James Heard (PA/NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/2023)

So Heard is noted as a LB above. Is it possible HCFB and Coach E are slotting him there instead of DE?
In the graphic, he's shown as an EDGE. So he's either going to be a DE or a pass rushing OLB (think Nolan Smith, who rushes on like 80% of his passing down snaps for the Eagles and presumably did about the same at UGA).

Out Of Control GIF by Party Legends

I posted this somewhere else earlier but down the road this is sure to help us with his younger brother if he continues to develop. Ausar Heard is one of top prospects in ‘27 class as a linebacker. Ausar was offered by Georgia and WVU as an 8th grader. First Georgia recruit offered in that class.

I posted this somewhere else earlier but down the road this is sure to help us with his younger brother if he continues to develop. Ausar Heard is one of top prospects in ‘27 class as a linebacker. Ausar was offered by Georgia and WVU as an 8th grader. First Georgia recruit offered in that class.
I can Ausar you he will flip to
Mood Dancing GIF by ACC Network

No Norman
Disappointed if he is not coming. Switching to the 4-2-5 will require significant changes to DT position. Other than Ingram no one seems to fit. Fran wants to stop the run. Going to need big bodies. Trust the coaches. See who we have by spring ball.

In the graphic, he's shown as an EDGE. So he's either going to be a DE or a pass rushing OLB (think Nolan Smith, who rushes on like 80% of his passing down snaps for the Eagles and presumably did about the same at UGA).
I think he’ll be a pass rushing LB. He was training at LB for WVU and was listed as 6’-2” 230 lbs. Didn’t play but 2 snaps as a true frosh but not surprising as he probably needs some development playing in space and in coverage. He apeared to be almost always rushing in his junior highlight film. 10.5 sacks. I don’t see any senior highlights for him but have to assume he was doing the same as a senior since he recorded 18 sacks!!

Strange that there is no video of him as a senior considering his crazy stats. I would like to see that film.

Disappointed if he is not coming. Switching to the 4-2-5 will require significant changes to DT position. Other than Ingram no one seems to fit. Fran wants to stop the run. Going to need big bodies. Trust the coaches. See who we have by spring ball.
Agreed need some biguns in the trenches

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom