Class of 2014 - LB Parris Bennett (Detroit) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 LB Parris Bennett (Detroit) Offered

Anyone have any information on likelihood Bennett commits on his visit? Becoming a very interesting numbers game with LB's at this point. This statement assumes Cabinda is ours. Obviously, the recent developments with Crochet means the staff is confident they are going to be getting who they want in the stable which is extremely nice.

896488.JPG

Congrats Parris and Welcome to the family.

Really like this kid and what he brings to the table. Athletic LB, decent tackler, good coming of the edge,...I don't know 'bout you guys but I thought he was a better fit for our style of play on the defensive side.

That being said I now wonder where would this put us with Cabinda as I know there a lot of folks who like the kid. You can include me in that group but you would have to ask just how many Lbers will the staff be looking to take.

Especially if we have a shot at landing Sykes who I think is a difference maker. That kid can fly to the ball hits hard and has a mean streak...just love LBers like that. (Personall favorite of mine)

In any case in the Staff I trust...so it is in their hands. :)

You gotta love the hype recruting has taking!!! GO CUSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Congrats Parris and Welcome to the family.

Really like this kid and what he brings to the table. Athletic LB, decent tackler, good coming of the edge,...I don't know 'bout you guys but I thought he was a better fit for our style of play on the defensive side.

That being said I now wonder where would this put us with Cabinda as I know there a lot of folks who like the kid. You can include me in that group but you would have to ask just how many Lbers will the staff be looking to take.

Especially if we have a shot at landing Sykes who I think is a difference maker. That kid can fly to the ball hits hard and has a mean streak...just love LBers like that. (Personall favorite of mine)

In any case in the Staff I trust...so it is in their hands. :)

You gotta love the hype recruting has taking!!! GO CUSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
You know how it goes around here. We could bring some Line Backers in and one or two could grow into a fast DE or maybe one if fast enough he is groomed into a big, mean hard-hitting CB. Either way, great pick-up!

And with the spread offenses you need hybrid backers who can play up at end or back off. We have a lot of groupings with four on the field.

Considering the 3 LB decommits in the last two classes plus all the upper classman we could take five backers in this class.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom