Lebron is a | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Lebron is a

The problem I have with the LeBron bashers on this site is we have a team who has choked so many more times than he ever has. But they will make excuses because it's who they root for.

The problem I have with the LeBron bashers on this site is we have a team who has choked so many more times than he ever has. But they will make excuses because it's who they root for.

those were just bad matchups... no fault of JB or SU players...ever. :rolling:

Not sure I follow here. Maybe just a PM, or we can drop it if you like. (Assuming other people don't care about this particular part of the conversation.

The main point is that games, players, and plays weren't dissected in 1965 like they are today.

My argument is more the opposite, though I think the scrutiny may be more now just because of how things are now, the size of the media, etc. But I'm also trying to say that many of the greatest players in history who some in this thread were saying Lebron can never match up to were at one point scrutinized in the same manner, if not to the same degree.

Not a big deal. I just disagree to some aspects of what's in bold but I also understand your viewpoint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom