Legree | Syracusefan.com

Legree

AgentOrange

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
Made some really nice throws for Hampton last night. Granted it was against Bethune Cookman, but he looked like the guy that many here hope Kinder will become. Hopefully that will happen, but based on the way he played last night, it would have been nice to still have Legree on the roster. He's pretty good.

when legree signed initially here i thought for sure he would be a future starter at su..these things end up working themself out but still wonder how it would have been if he had started here

I don't know about the review on the touchdown at the end of the game. Looked like a TD to me.

Made some really nice throws for Hampton last night. Granted it was against Bethune Cookman, but he looked like the guy that many here hope Kinder will become. Hopefully that will happen, but based on the way he played last night, it would have been nice to still have Legree on the roster. He's pretty good.

Funny, I watched about 10 minutes of the game and couldn't help but wonder what could've been if he had only stuck around.

Clearly, with a little dedication and hard work, he could've been better than anything we had prior to Nassib.

Funny, I watched about 10 minutes of the game and couldn't help but wonder what could've been if he had only stuck around.

Clearly, with a little dedication and hard work, he could've been better than anything we had prior to Nassib.

He's a typical NYC kid, very good athlete, very very raw coming out of high school, needed work on everything at the QB position needs 2-3 years before he is really ready, we are seeing that right now. He is a 1A athlete for sure, IMO. I remember his throwing motion looking beyong awkward when he was here

During the spring I saw him here, he was a total mess. It took him about 3 minutes to release the ball, and he had no accuracy.

I was impressed with the physical ability, which is no surprise there. But I was equally impressed with his determination and leadership during what should have been the game winning drive. During that one drive he should off toughness, speed, and a very strong arm. All that said though, I don't see a guy who would have been an above average QB against stronger competition. He still appears to be helter skelter and all over the place at time. Even looks herky jerky when running around. I think he may have ended up a turnover machine here. Especially if he faced with the same rebuilding line and number of drops our QBs have had to work with during the time he would have been QB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom