Let the speculation begin | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Let the speculation begin

You’re speaking my love language with this post. :)
And Bella Regina right across the street?? Come onnnnnnn

1642303677780.gif

There was a Big M in my original town (New Berlin, NY). Then I moved to Johnson City, NY. Let me tell you, when we got that Wegman’s, I would have argued JC was the capitol of the universe with Wegman’s and the Oakdale Mall.

Also, go Wildcats!

Right in my neck of the woods. My moms family lived in new Berlin/Southtown and I grew up in Norwich. Forgot about the Big M

If im JW i tell Jim step down after this season and i will seriously consider Red or G. Go another year and that is off the table. Your choice Jim
Or if you return, they don't.

The best!
Yes! We would hang out all night (Nowhere City/Suburban Park) then race to Kases and Kegs to get that/those subs before we'd go home. Had to get up front in that line. Good old days!

There were a many of weekend nights that I was saved from a tongue lashing for coming in so late by bringing one of those home for Mom... Literally my get our of jail free card in HS.

Hardly. Labatts Blue.
Don't really drink it anymore, but a cold LB back then was like being in some kind of Colorado or Wyoming cold beer commercial or something... The favorite at our Keg parties! I feel really old now because of all the beers I love, loved or enjoy, my mainstay and Favorite right now is Bud Light Platinum.

I know this thread will prolly get nuked, because were talking about beer and subs!! ...at 12:54 am!!! ... after a loss!!

Lots of speculation that I might get A FRIGGIN MELLOS SUB AND WASH IT DOWN WITH LABATT BLUE TOMORROW, BJORN.

This season sucks. Subs>>>>>
Stop it!! We need some comfort food and drink right now!!
What a bunch of fatties and drunks!

Throw a dip Xanax in a snooze!

The PS is limited to only 1 reporter for games now, due to Covid.

Waters was in Springfield watching Chris Bunch today.

Just Donna today.
That’s an absurd limitation. How is that helping?

Its his own doing.
I do get that and I understand your sentiment. But the why of it is what makes me sad, and I feel great compassion towards our coach who has given everything to this program and put Syracuse on the map. I never want to be dismissive of him.

This has to be a very dark hour of the soul for JB.

That’s an absurd limitation. How is that helping?

They pushed the courtside seats along the baseline about 3-4 feet back. The press row behind those seats was eliminated and all press seating is now in the corner under Sec 112. There's limited room.

Instead of having 3 PS reporters there, 1 of them get to watch the game from home.

Don't really drink it anymore, but a cold LB back then was like being in some kind of Colorado or Wyoming cold beer commercial or something... The favorite at our Keg parties! I feel really old now because of all the beers I love, loved or enjoy, my mainstay and Favorite right now is Bud Light Platinum.

I know this thread will prolly get nuked, because were talking about beer and subs!! ...at 12:54 am!!! ... after a loss!!
All the good beer out there being made and people still slugging Blue and Bud Light? That’s more depressing than yesterdays loss

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom