...and gawk at this obscenely stacked frontcourt:

1. CJ
2. Grant
3. RAK
4. Coleman
5. Keita
6. Roberson
7. Johnson
8. Gbinije (I'm sure he'll play some minutes at the 3)
I hope Grant is 100% and that Coleman shows up ready to contribute on the court. Based on recent activities RAK still isn't an offensive threat unless its a jam down from in close. As for Roberson and Johnson I thik we gotta waitand see what we have there.

I actually doubt mike g will ever play the 3... going on record here.
I think if the other team is playing small then we will definitely see Ennis, Cooney, and Gbinije all play together. I'd assume that MG would be playing the small forward position in those circumstances. I also think that lineup would do pretty good together. Especially when you added Grant or CJ and one of the centers.

I think if the other team is playing small then we will definitely see Ennis, Cooney, and Gbinije all play together. I'd assume that MG would be playing the small forward position in those circumstances. I also think that lineup would do pretty good together. Especially when you added Grant or CJ and one of the centers.
Its not that they wouldn't do well I am just thinking mike g would be our 3rd best Sf but maybe in games where we need tight ball control. But even then boeheim doesn't deviate. Hell just let ennis handle.

As for Roberson and Johnson I thik we gotta waitand see what we have there.

What, you can't determine their skill level from a two-minute Youtube clip? Since when?

What, you can't determine their skill level from a two-minute Youtube clip? Since when?

This rule only applies to running backs, apparently.

I actually doubt mike g will ever play the 3... going on record here.

Agree. He will be an outsized 2 all the way - perfect for our defense (unless several guys are flops in the front court, then he could be forced to the 3 where he would be slightly undersized compared to our other options).

6'7 or 6'8? Cuz either way that ridiculous length up top.
BJ has always been a guard from day One with the ability to play multiple positions. He continues to work on his handle and shooting with coaches Reds and G-Mac who stated that he is doing very well at this point. You will be very surprised at what you see from him. And the clips doesn't do him justice you had to be there as a witness for the ride.

BJ has always been a guard from day One with the ability to play multiple positions. He continues to work on his handle and shooting with coaches Reds and G-Mac who stated that he is doing very well at this point. You will be very surprised at what you see from him. And the clips doesn't do him justice you had to be there as a witness for the ride.
I'm very much looking forward to the next 4 years. And beyond that Hi has a fan for life. Very excited to see his abilities later this month

Woah. That is some more athletic length at the top of the zone. Yep, I'm giddy.
Its just a real good time to be an SU sports fan. I'm real fired up. First Canada, then the PSU opener. Good god I love this time of year.

I'm very much looking forward to the next 4 years. And beyond that Hi has a fan for life. Very excited to see his abilities later this month

He sure does have a fan for life: Little Nathan Jr.

If Silent G or BJ could play some point, and both were in at the same time, we would have the biggest baddest Zone D in the history of BB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom