Let's all move on... | Syracusefan.com

Let's all move on...

• Thread starter Bernie Heckerman
  • Start date
B

Bernie Heckerman

I say we all move past this scandal and concentrate on what we have to look forward to. This has been one hell of a year lets focus on that. This team deserves that after the year we have had. And not to have us focusing on what some jackass that decided to dig up on Syracuse!

Question: Those going to the East regionals when we get there. Where you all sitting? Got my tickets today sitting in sec 310.

best idea yet! Ironically it comes from someone named Bernie.

I agree as I said below, but there are too many over the fence gossipers here to shut down the nonsense.

I say we all move past this scandal and concentrate on what we have to look forward to. This has been one hell of a year lets focus on that. This team deserves that after the year we have had. And not to have us focusing on what some jackass that decided to dig up **** on Syracuse!

Question: Those going to the East regionals when we get there. Where you all sitting? Got my tickets today sitting in sec 310.

316 row 6!

316 row 5 ^^^^^^^^ I'm standing up all game!

The story isn't even listed on ESPN anymore. I wonder how long Yahoo leaves it as the lead sports story...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom