Lets see what this team is made of | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Lets see what this team is made of

Why is that on McCullough? Should have been on Joseph, if anything.

Going to be a very long year. Not like we didn't know this already.

one turnover off a bad paass to kaleb and hes way to tentative with the ball not inviting his defender again. Hes got to invite the contact.

mccullough bj and roberson attacking the offensive boards without xmas a good sign.

Really is no point to be taking a jumpshot vs these guys. Attack the rim or dish it for an easy bucket.

Is Roberson capable of coming down with a rebound instead of that weak tap in garbage?

Is Roberson capable of coming down with a rebound instead of that weak tap in garbage?
The dude has 8 points and 12 rebounds with 16 minutes left, after not starting.

I'm okay with him tipping it, if he keeps being productive. He's tipped a couple of them in, after all.

Orangezoo said:
Probably the first time thats been said this year i am sure.

Anybody that doesn't wonder what goes on during the scheduled 2.5 hours at the Melo Center every day doesn't watch the games.

Feels like it's turned into an NBA program in college, but in college the NBA Players leave nearly every year

Need strategic reshuffle

Especially on defense

And the handling of Roberson defies all logic. Clearly more talent there than we're getting. Needs to be coached up not down.

This not based on record or anything, based on the performance on the floor

Feels like the refs are letting a lot of contact go this half, particularly on rebounds.

I have no clue what that was, I'm just amazed that the refs didn't become just as confused and call it a travel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom