Lets see what this team is made of | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Lets see what this team is made of

Roberson with a nice block.

And then that.......seriously, What. Wow.

I'm not sure he's playing as well as those numbers indicate! :)

Hopefully he gets on track soon. These are the teams we're supposed to get going against.
I'm not sure La Tech is really one of those teams. This team isn't top 25 level, but they really have a lot of athleticism and talent. This is a team that could easily be about a 12-13 seed in the tournament this year and give someone some real trouble in the first round.

Are the students on winter break already? Or did they just not show up today? That section looks really sparse.

jekelish said:
I'm not sure La Tech is really one of those teams. This team isn't top 25 level, but they really have a lot of athleticism and talent. This is a team that could easily be about a 12-13 seed in the tournament this year and give someone some real trouble in the first round.

They're really not that good, you're giving them too much credit.

Alright, with how poorly Joseph is handling the ball right now, and Gbinije hurt...why the hell hasn't Buss gotten a little run to at least TRY to spell Joseph for a few minutes here in the second half?

Eh, they're small, and not all that imposing defensively. A decent team, but a team our offense should click against (I would hope).

jekelish said:
Alright, with how poorly Joseph is handling the ball right now, and Gbinije hurt...why the hell hasn't Buss gotten a little run to at least TRY to spell Joseph for a few minutes here in the second half?

JB has his ways.

7 TO's from Joseph. At this point, what are we clinging to?

JB has his ways.

But it's usually players who are actually good that he refuses to sub out ever.

I still think Joseph will be good later in his career, but at this point he's pretty bad.

Streaky shooter definition:

Trevor cooney.

This might be his best game in the last two years, in terms of ALL AROUND contributions.

Good to see TC getting himself going. Keep it up!

image-1835018751.jpg

imo on that timeout bj called looked like we started our cuts to close to the baseline something to touch up on.

Streaky shooter definition:

Trevor cooney.

This might be his best game in the last two years, in terms of ALL AROUND contributions.

Yep his defense has been solid and he's spent some time inside the three point line. Hopefully he realizes getting fouled and sinking free throws is fun.

A double-dribble...haven't seen that in awhile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom