Lets see what this team is made of | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Lets see what this team is made of

We have enough difficulties to be getting crap calls like that. Ref underneath should have overruled. That one dude related to burr or higgins?

The past 3-4 minutes were pretty much unwatchable. We have stretches where it looks like we're a bad AAU team.

There's a lot if blame to share...but I can't watch Joseph and Johnson much anymore without having panic attacks.

I'm just gonna throw this out there, I 10000000% called that last baseline out of bounds play.

EDIT: I really wish I wasn't sitting in my house alone watching this, because I swear to god I absolutely called that exact play and result.

The past 3-4 minutes were pretty much unwatchable. We have stretches where it looks like we're a bad AAU team.

There's a lot if blame to share...but I can't watch Joseph and Johnson much anymore without having panic attacks.

I see light at times with joseph. He just doesnt have the experience. BJ i liked the aggresive play but like kaleb just tunnel vision. Painful but you can see there is something there at times.

My thought exactly... Two are just a complete adventure on both ends

Uhhh, BJ??? What exactly is he doing. lol

Roberson definitely having his best game.

SELF PROMOTING INTERRUPTION: Reminder, if you want to be a pollster in this week's Otto's Grove Top 10, please send me your top 10 within the next three hours, to @gmail.com.

We now return to your regularly schedule frustration.

Great game by cooney as well, attacking rim instead of just attached to 3 pt line

BJ is 0-7 with 4 turnovers. Ouch.

I'm not sure he's playing as well as those numbers indicate! :)

Hopefully he gets on track soon. These are the teams we're supposed to get going against.

Is kaleb joseph, Paul Harris in less yoked, guard form?

Right now this young freshman has little clue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom