Lil help here? | Syracusefan.com

Lil help here?

DoubleDee

All American
All of a sudden when I try to start a thread in forum runner, in basketball forum my screen goes grey and tells me to choose a thread prefix. But I can't do anything. In football forum it doesn't go grey, but I can't type anything. In other threads, this is not the case. And I can comment. This just started. Anyone else?

Happens to me too and I haven't figured it out yet.

Anyone have a problem in Forum Runner when they tap on a link on their IPad and it just shuts off?

cuseguy said:
Anyone have a problem in Forum Runner when they tap on a link on their IPad and it just shuts off?
As a matter of fact...

cuseguy said:

Yea on my iPhone. But I think it might be an iphone issue because I think it's happened on other sites.

It happens to me on forum runner

It's been a couple weeks. Can no one suggest a solution?

temery said:
Yes. Use the mobile style.

Well I'm not that tech smart. The app is easier to me.

How do you upload photos on the mobile version? If I take a pic with phone, I have to save somewhere else to get a url? I know this sounds stupid, I just don't know.

Well I'm not that tech smart. The app is easier to me.

How do you upload photos on the mobile version? If I take a pic with phone, I have to save somewhere else to get a url? I know this sounds stupid, I just don't know.

"Upload a File" button next to the "Post Reply" button.

Are the basketball forum posts all out of order for others? I have stuff frOm 2011 at the top and 3014 next and so on.

Are the basketball forum posts all out of order for others? I have stuff frOm 2011 at the top and 3014 next and so on.

3014? Syracusefan knows the future.

Click the top of the column to sort.

3014? Syracusefan knows the future.

Click the top of the column to sort.
Thx. They all returned to normal before I had a chance. Strange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom