Looks like Ennis is going abroad | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Looks like Ennis is going abroad

One guy that struck while the iron was hot. Smart move leaving when he did.

Yup. The NBA is so tough to stick in. I don’t think Ennis is that far away from being a pretty good NBA player. It’s a thin line though. He’s just never been a good enough shooter, despite “looking” like he could be a shooter.

Yup. The NBA is so tough to stick in. I don’t think Ennis is that far away from being a pretty good NBA player. It’s a thin line though. He’s just never been a good enough shooter, despite “looking” like he could be a shooter.

I'm not sure he had the athleticism to be even a solid player let alone the skill set. He reminds me of an old school point guard and that just doesn't work these days at that level.

He's good with keeping the ball safe, but outside of that he doesn't do anything else above or even average.

Got away with a lot in college where his poise outclassed who he went against.

I'm not sure he had the athleticism to be even a solid player let alone the skill set. He reminds me of an old school point guard and that just doesn't work these days at that level.

He's good with keeping the ball safe, but outside of that he doesn't do anything else above or even average.

Got away with a lot in college where his poise outclassed who he went against.

He’s really good at running the pick and roll. That’s where the shooting comes in. If he was a deadeye, 40% from 3 type guy who will burn you all day if he’s got that shot, I think he’d be a borderline starter even with his athleticism being what it is.

He’s really good at running the pick and roll. That’s where the shooting comes in. If he was a deadeye, 40% from 3 type guy who will burn you all day if he’s got that shot, I think he’d be a borderline starter even with his athleticism being what it is.

Big thing going from 32%ish to 40%, could say that about a lot of guys and the difference between them overseas and an average NBA player.

Big thing going from 32%ish to 40%, could say that about a lot of guys and the difference between them overseas and an average NBA player.

True. But the pick and roll is such a big part of the game, that his adeptness at running it is a major plus for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom