Louisville Game POSTPONED (again)

I could fix this in half an hour.
Georgia Tech at Syracuse Friday
Notre Dame at Syracuse Sunday
Georgia Tech af Miami Sunday
Syracuse at Duke Tuesday
Virginia Tech at Georgia Tech Tuesday
Syracuse at Georgia Tech 2-27.

I'm sure the lacrosse team won't mind if there's a basketball game going on at the same time on Sunday ;)

I could fix this in half an hour.
Georgia Tech at Syracuse Friday
Notre Dame at Syracuse Sunday
Georgia Tech af Miami Sunday
Syracuse at Duke Tuesday
Virginia Tech at Georgia Tech Tuesday
Syracuse at Georgia Tech 2-27.
No reason we can’t play Tech tomorrow and ND Saturday still

We have an opening between after the Duke game Monday and Georgia Tech game Saturday I implore JB and the AD to find a game in between there now.
Schedule a Louisville game fof next Thursday and play it at SU.

Syracuse might make the Tournament because the field looks really weak this year...l don't see a dominate team or any surefire one and done's

We have an opening between after the Duke game Monday and Georgia Tech game Saturday I implore JB and the AD to find a game in between there now.
Schedule a Louisville game fof next Thursday and play it at SU.

Agreed. As much of a bummer as this year has been this game was a good matchup and set the table to get a Q1 win and realistically be firmly on the bubble with a good chance to play ourselves into the tourney as a should be in or even a lock given the remaining schedule.

Yeah, very frustrating that you have a team who clearly is not doing their best to prevent COVID and their failure becomes part of our issue. I haven't been in much agreement with Boeheim lately but his comment about it being bad if you lose but even worse if you can't play is absolutely true.
We have no Q1 wins, and we have had 2 Q1 games canceled

No play is better than a loss and worse than a win. just means ND even means more. was hoping for 4-2.. 4-1 would look even better.

not shut down. The servers here and the boneyard crashed.

Aliens3.png

This was always going to be the deal this year. I know it stinks, but this is why each game mattered more. You never knew how many games we would get in.

Hopefully the rest of the games can be played and we win out.
I agree but there are remedies that could be done.
Just pair the programs up whose games get cancelled that are healthy.

Georgia Tech and Syracuse could get into the tournament and bring more money to the entire conference.

The NBA announced games on the fly Chicago-Detroit and Denver-Cleveland because of what happened to the Spurs and Hornets.

It was home
I thought they were ranked in the top 20? I understand that isnt RPI but I would have guessed they would have been higher RPI than 30. That sucks. I really thought we had one.

• Quadrant 1: Home games vs. RPI teams ranked in the top 30; neutral games vs. 1-50; away games vs. 1-75.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom