Louisville Game POSTPONED (again) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game POSTPONED (again)

The question will be how much we will get punished for the 5 or 6 games we missed if we are on the cut line
Isn't it obvious, SU will be blamed for the infection because the Boeheims both had covid and therefore be will be credited with loses. And EVERY game JB coached against Louisville will be changed as a lose. And SU can only recruit 150 plus ranked players for as l9nag as JB coaches.

Per the recent syracuse.com article,
“Boeheim shot down the notion of playing a non-conference opponent.”

Specifically, regarding Colgate, which is 9-1 and ranked No. 11 in the NCAA’s NET rankings, Boeheim said, “Their conference won’t let them play (outside the conference).’'

Don’t all of our players and coaches have antibodies by now? They’re immune the natural way.

After what happened with UB, I understand. That filthy and disgusting school almost destroyed our season.
Is it possible that all the "in your face" trash talking by UB that game is what caused virus transmission?

If (when?) the school goes on pause for two weeks are we going to find someplace away from campus to finish the season or just call it a year?

I’m sure the Louisville players and coaches (and their fans) are just as frustrated! I think they’ve had 5 games in a row canceled. Bad all around. But best to be safe and well.
Yeah how did they have all those games cancelled, THEN have a + test?
Then again... there is a huge outbreak at Va Tech right now impacting non-athletes too...
Ah, college

So we could get 3 games in the last week of the season.

3-1 Big Monday North Carolina

3-3 Wednesday Clemson they are on the early week bye that week.

Then Saturday 3-6 at Miami. If BC stays on Covid shutdown for the season like I believe they will we can fill the BC slot at Miami.

That gives us 3 games the last week.

I understand the conferences don't really care about just geographical location etc and there is more to it than that, but Louisville ever being in the big east or the ACC makes no sense at all to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom