Louisville Game POSTPONED (again) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game POSTPONED (again)

No play is better than a loss and worse than a win. just means ND even means more. was hoping for 4-2.. 4-1 would look even better.
We need q1 wins! Louisville was a q1 game.

I suggested to people earlier today before today got cancelled that the game should have been played in Syracuse today and not Louisville. They had to cancel the first time and yet they were gonna get the home court tonight? Obviously this is moot now.
Great point! Another ACC screwup.

i dont think it matters at all. considering how many teams had no real chance to get one because of crazy schedules. this wont be a reg year in how teams are chosen..

go 3-1 the rest of the way and win at least 1 in the ACC and see what happens.
Dude, you don’t know what you’re talking about.

well we will find out in 3 weeks just how big a deal it is.. going 3-3 with a win over UL wasnt gonna help all that much.

Maybe the ACC needs to bring in Mr Levenstein to have a chat with the Louisville AD...

EA121E24-7D6E-4130-8927-906E97A9D0F9.jpeg

I'm going to watch what happens with Lville closely. If they turnaround and put a nearly full roster at UNC that screams foul to me that they just didn't want to play because of being down a guy or two that reduced their chances to win and make the tourney. That is total speculation so I know nothing but just saying we better see @UNC cancelled too.
Not to be a Debbie Downer here but I highly doubt they would be dodging.us at home.

I’m not going to comment on your first paragraph but I do completely agree with your second paragraph.
I think his second paragraph is wrong: it should read that you shouldn’t be penalized, not that you can’t be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom